eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Help With Customer Leaving Feedback

View previous topic :: View next topic  
faeriedreams

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:13 pm    Post subject: Help With Customer Leaving Feedback Reply with quote

I had a customer buy from me last month and now she wants to leave feedback. Problem is she doesn't have the e-mail from when she ordered. Is there another way for her to get in and leave feedback? Thanks so much for the help. Smile
~Elizabeth

Last edited by faeriedreams on Thu Jun 15, 2006 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
THEFlagCompany

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

contact ecrater via help.
faeriedreams

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Smile
poopsheet

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And please let us know the answer!
faeriedreams

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

poopsheet wrote:
And please let us know the answer!

I'm still waiting on a reply from admin.

I'll post the answer here so you'll all know what to do in the same situation. Smile

Have a great night,
Elizabeth
zickit

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Feedback can only be left by buyers that pay using PayPal immediately when they place the order. They get the chance to leave feedback after making payment and then - I THINK - it's 20 days later another email is sent to them including a link to leave feedback.
faeriedreams

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigTallMensClothing wrote:
Feedback can only be left by buyers that pay using PayPal immediately when they place the order. They get the chance to leave feedback after making payment and then - I THINK - it's 20 days later another email is sent to them including a link to leave feedback.

Thanks BigTall. Smile
She did pay with PayPal so I'll have to see if 20 days has passed already.

*Yes, I checked and it's been more than 20-days.

Last edited by faeriedreams on Sun Jun 18, 2006 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
faeriedreams

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just had another customer e-mail me asking how to leave feedback. She also paid via PayPal for both of her orders and it's been more than 20-days since she ordered too. I wish there was some way to resend out the e-mails with the feedback links, or even better it would be nice to have a way for customer to get in and leave feedback from the eCrater website.
THEFlagCompany

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why not have a link on EC so the buyers can easily leave feedback. What buyer wants to be chased?
cjothesandstuff4less

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:32 pm    Post subject: Feedback!!! Reply with quote

This feedback system is confusing! Customers are not going to leave feedback UNIL they recieve the order, I have had over 10 orders this month, and all of my customers are satisfied, but can't leave feedback Crying or Very sad
zickit

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Feedback!!! Reply with quote

cjothesandstuff4less wrote:
This feedback system is confusing! Customers are not going to leave feedback UNIL they recieve the order, I have had over 10 orders this month, and all of my customers are satisfied, but can't leave feedback Crying or Very sad

IF they paid fromt he order via PayPal then can leave feedback. THey get a notice 20 days after they placed and paid for the order with a feedback link. That should be plenty of time for them to receive the item.
WorkmansWood

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 6:15 am    Post subject: Leaving feedback Reply with quote

It didn't work that way for me either on the one purchase I made. There was no payment link on the order confirmation so I had to email the seller who sent me an invoice. I paid with PayPal. I sent Ecrater a copy of the confirmation showing no link. I never rec'd an answer as they why it didn't work. It really concerns me when it comes to my customers. I don't mind the lack of feeback, but the confusion over how to pay isn't good. A customer should never have to ask. I hope this will be cleared up soon.
Thanks
RLW
zickit

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 12:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Leaving feedback Reply with quote

WorkmansWood wrote:
It didn't work that way for me either on the one purchase I made. There was no payment link on the order confirmation so I had to email the seller who sent me an invoice. I paid with PayPal. I sent Ecrater a copy of the confirmation showing no link. I never rec'd an answer as they why it didn't work. It really concerns me when it comes to my customers. I don't mind the lack of feeback, but the confusion over how to pay isn't good. A customer should never have to ask. I hope this will be cleared up soon.
Thanks
RLW

The link is not in an email. When you place the order you select continue shopping or the pay button. Then you select the type of payment - if you select PayPal and go there and pay, feedback can be left.
WorkmansWood

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 12:45 pm    Post subject: Feedback Reply with quote

Thanks for the response. I'll have to look for that.
Thanks again. You are always very helpful.
Rosemary
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: