eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Is it possible?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
xtremepain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 2:30 pm    Post subject: Is it possible? Reply with quote

Is it possible to be scammed, like i mean they take your money and dont give you your product? Because i want to get a product but all the sellers have no feedback, so if they take my money, and dont give me the product will i still get back my money?
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
eleganzajewels

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pay by credit card, either directly, through Paypal, or through Google Checkout. If you are afraid of being scammed, definitely don't send a money order.

As a side-note: Paypal will cover off-Ebay item not received, but does not cover item not as described off-Ebay purchases. You may be covered by not as described purchases by your credit card company, have to check with them directly.

Google Checkout requires proof of delivery on purchases over $250. If the purchase is less than $250, they only require proof that the seller shipped. Can make a difference. Paypal, whether on Ebay or off Ebay, requires proof of delivery in all cases.

Might want to make sure the seller you select offers shipping insurance, too, as an added precaution.
xtremepain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well the wii is over 250, so then google will make sure it is delivered.

Thank you =]
eleganzajewels

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad to help, and welcome to Ecrater Smile

On a purchase of that amount, I'd definitely let the seller know you want insurance and signature required delivery. Kind of a pain when you work and may not be able to get to the PO til the weekend, but always better to err on the side of caution, especially if you are having the item delivered to a business address (how to prove who received the delivery?) or at an address that has an apartment number, suite number, or the like (if they deliver to the wrong apt. #, it may not show up on the delivery confirmation, and the insurance won't cover the loss).
TheCookieLadyCafe

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome!

There is nothing in your store???? If you are concerned about making purchaces here how are you going to sell whatever you choose to sell? Many people have just opened their stores and have other venues in which they sell their products. It is unfair to think that you are joining a community that you do not feel comfortable with when if a store owner checked you out there is no info about you on your site page. Whom do we trust? GOOGLE your interested item and shop, do your reasearch and have faith in your choices.

Best wishes!

Josh, Jordy & The Cookie Lady
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: