eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Results no longer appear in Froogle

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mwselectronics

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 9:41 am    Post subject: Results no longer appear in Froogle Reply with quote

Hello-

I set up my store a few weeks ago, and up until yesterday it has worked perfectly. After a few days I could go into froogle, type in one of my products, and it would show up right at the top of the search results. However this week I noticed I was no longer receiving any orders or product hits. So I did a froogle check and not one single object of mine showed up on froogle. I checked and I still had lower prices than my competition, but nothing shows up in froogle Sad I did put my store on hold for the 4th of July holiday, but when I came home I turned it back on to its normal running mode. Does anyone have any ideas on what might be wrong?
zickit

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It might be a timing issue. I am not sure when feeds are sent to GoogleBase - which feeds to Froogle. It could be that the last time the feed was sent your store was still on hold.
Last I check - a few days ago, my items where in froogle.

Currently
Results for ecrater Results 1 - 10 of about 83,380
on froogle
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
thirdtimearound

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was checking Froogle this morning, and only three or four of my items that I searched for showed up and I have been here adding like crazy since I opened. I wondered why more of them didn't show up today. Shocked
zickit

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thirdtimearound wrote:
I was checking Froogle this morning, and only three or four of my items that I searched for showed up and I have been here adding like crazy since I opened. I wondered why more of them didn't show up today. Shocked

Not sure.
I didn't search for all your items but I attempted to search for this one
Fire-King Depression GlassTwo Chocolate Brown Soup Bowls

NOTE ... there is no space in your title between Glass and Two - But it did still show up searching Fire-King Depression Glass Soup Bowls

I looked at about 15 of your items and found them all.
thirdtimearound

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wonderful!! I hope it stays that way. They didn't show up for me, maby I didn't do something right. Thanks for telling me. Very Happy
homegoods

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 8:04 am    Post subject: does ecrater feed you in Reply with quote

I am new and wondering doees ecrater feed you in to froogle? Thanks so much Very Happy
zickit

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:36 pm    Post subject: Re: does ecrater feed you in Reply with quote

homegoods wrote:
I am new and wondering doees ecrater feed you in to froogle? Thanks so much Very Happy

YES, please read the terms agreement -
http://www.ecrater.com/terms.php
homegoods

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 3:21 pm    Post subject: Re: does ecrater feed you in Reply with quote

BigTallMensClothing wrote:
homegoods wrote:

YES, please read the terms agreement -
http://www.ecrater.com/terms.php
Thanks so much I read alot while waiting. I am with smc so no feeds. Thanks again
ecrater
forum admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 11:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Results no longer appear in Froogle Reply with quote

mwselectronics wrote:
Does anyone have any ideas on what might be wrong?

"All products from affiliate websites will not be posted to Froogle. They will not be included in eCRATER searches and will appear on the bottom of each global category."
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: