eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

my store suspended?!?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
wenxiang189

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:51 am    Post subject: my store suspended?!? Reply with quote

Your account was disapproved from Google. We highly encourage you to read carefully the Google Merchant Center's Policies and do the appropriate adjustments on your items.

The most common reasons for this are:

- Duplicate content in other stores or marketplaces that submit to Google Merchant Center. If this is the case then please verify that your eCRATER store content is not being submitted by other stores/marketplaces also.

- Counterfeit items

- Many listings that are in violation of Google Merchant Center's policies. For example if many products in your store contain shipping/payment information the store account might be disapproved by the Google team. Also if the item descriptions contain boilerplate information or information that does not directly describe the actual item the store account might be suspended by the Google team.

After you fix the issues (or if you are unable to identify the issue and you believe that your products are fully compliant) please contact us at questions@ecrater.com for review. If we confirm that the store is compliant you can contact Google team with request for a possible reinstatement.

my store suspended?!? help me
thaks
http://xinxing888.ecrater.com/

Last edited by wenxiang189 on Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:14 am; edited 1 time in total
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
zickit

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your ECRATER store is not suspended.

What you posted appears to have come to you from google.
Your ecrater store URL should NOT be in google merchant center.
ecrater does the feed to google shopping not you so ecrater has the merchant account.

You need to delete the URL for your ecrater store that you have posted on the google merchant center.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: