eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Why my items not show ,
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
gege-shop

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Why my items not show , Reply with quote

gege-shop wrote:
wtcollectibles wrote:
gege-shop wrote:
OK delete account success .

Please tell me , How can I do next ?

Thanks Very Happy Very Happy

Go through the Ecrater terms here - http://www.ecrater.com/terms.php and decide what rules you might have broken. Once you think you have fixed the problems, contact Ecrater here - http://www.ecrater.com/contact.php and tell them.

In some cases, the Ecrater team will tell the seller what the problem is if you can't figure it out, but ultimately it is your responsibility to know the terms and follow the rules.

Here in the forums we other sellers can't see your items so we can't tell you what to do specifically, just make general suggestions. Good luck and hope you can get it figured out!

I'm contact but not have any answer .

I open in new store because , in first is suspended before and ask and not have answer too .

This store too , I'm don't know . How can I do ?

- Why other seller copy my items description can sell in ecrater ,

- Why I contact ecrater but not answer

- Why other seller not taken photo too can sell .

1. If any of your product pictures were not taken by you, you are violating TOS.

- Most items in my store gege-shop photo taken by myself , in Ecrater in same ithems with me can sell but me can't , Why .

2. You may need to prove that your Ponds and Nivea products come from a legitimate source and send proof to eCrater.

- In stock buy Big superstore in Thai , Exp : Watson ( have brance in worldwide ) Why other seller can sell

3. Do your Herbal products or Slimming Teas contain ingredients that are not legal in US food or herbal supplements?
- This is Herbal supplements 100% and , Why other seller can sell ?

4. You deleted http://gegethaibestshop.ecrater.com/ Have you started any other stores that are active?

I'm not delete this store first because , I'm have some customer not received items now . I'm want to contact buyer with record . And I'm open New Store because I'm have a lot of product in my stock . Most product other seller can sell too .

5. Are your products listed in the correct Global Category / sub-categories?

- yes I'm sure is correct , if not correct , Why not remove one-by-one items , Why remove all . and after check most seller in same product use same catalog too . Why me ?

6. When you log into the Admin. area of your store, are any of the product titles in red? This would indicate specific products that would need attention.

- After check , when log in all of product not have title Red , What its mean ?

7. Do you have duplicate listings of any products? Listing the same product in multiple categories?

- Use in same catalog and change photo for use myself photo . I'm use in same catalog .
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
AmericanEdge

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:37 am    Post subject: Re: Why my items not show , Reply with quote

AmericanEdge wrote:
... Since we can't see your product pages, that's about as far as any of us can go in helping you with your problem.
There may be other considerations that we in the Community can't identify ...

ralph

Those were just possible problems that might apply to your store.

As far as your contact with eCrater, there are not very many people on staff to keep this site up and running.

They will get back to you when they can.

ralph
gege-shop

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:12 am    Post subject: Why my items not show , Reply with quote

Yesterday contact ecrater again , but now 24hours from second mail and more 72 hours frist mail Not have any answer
theartsandlettersofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stop badgering ecrater administration. You will get an answer in turn but I know they don't appreciate impatient people who keep emailing re the same issue.
Comics-Emporium

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Why my items not show , Reply with quote

gege-shop wrote:
Yesterday contact ecrater again , but now 24hours from second mail and more 72 hours frist mail Not have any answer

It just depends on how busy they are(it may take several days or longer). Suspended stores would probably be on the bottom of their priorities, because its really up to you to figure out what you did wrong on your store in the 1st place to get it suspended.

Please read over all the Rules very very carefully....
zickit

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

they say ONLY EMAIL ONCE
gege-shop

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:21 pm    Post subject: Why my items not show , Reply with quote

Who can tell , How long can received Answer , because now is more 1 week .

Thanks
zickit

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:11 am    Post subject: Re: Why my items not show , Reply with quote

gege-shop wrote:
Who can tell , How long can received Answer , because now is more 1 week .

Thanks

we are sellers just like you. We can not answer that question.
gege-shop

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:08 am    Post subject: Why my items not show , Reply with quote

Who can know , when I will received answer , more 3 weeks after mail .

How can I do . Who can help .

Have customer in this ecrater community .

Please Please Please ?

Wait Answer .
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: