eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Its all mine!!!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
awarenessbracelets

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:29 am    Post subject: Its all mine!!!!!! Reply with quote

Have been on ecrater almost since it opened and have had nice sales (love that I don't have to pay FVF's!) My last three sales the customers have paid with Google checkout. The transactions went fine and all the $$$ are mine; no Paypal fees! Gotta love that.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
orchids

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:50 am    Post subject: Congrats! Reply with quote

Congrats! I'll checkout your site, maybe you'll make another sale Very Happy But doesn't Google Checkout cost to use? I'm confused, can someone please enlighten me?

Thanks,
CrazyOrchidLady
www.crazyorchidlady.ecrater.com
TheCookieLadyCafe

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 8:19 am    Post subject: Re: Congrats! Reply with quote

crazyorchidlady wrote:
Congrats! I'll checkout your site, maybe you'll make another sale Very Happy But doesn't Google Checkout cost to use? I'm confused, can someone please enlighten me?

Thanks,
CrazyOrchidLady
www.crazyorchidlady.ecrater.com

GOOGLE checkout is without fees for the year of 2007 then fees begin. I signed up with GoogleBase early last year and I do not recall what % the fee was at that time. I do know that GOOGLE's motto is "Do no EVIL!" so I feel good about doing business with them.Very Happy

Cross your PAWS! Wink

Josh, Jordy & The Cookie Lady…Proprietors: Purple Puppy Paws Products

P.S. Carzy Orchid Lady...you need not add your eCRATER URL to your posts. If you look at the icons at the bottom of each post you will see 3 icons those are about you! Razz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: