eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

My request granted!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LoloAndBebe

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:03 pm    Post subject: My request granted! Reply with quote

I hope I am not in the wrong place to post this and if I am, I am sorry but I am too happy! eCrater actually email me and said they have added Hair Accessories to their global category!!!

I am speechless, I mean I thought they won't take me seriously as I am a small time seller! I really feel like home here! Thank you so much eCrater!

On sale side, I am happy to say I have 4 so far. Funny thing about sales. The 1st three weeks, I was constantly checking in and hoping and hoping for one. Then last week, I was so tired and abit discouraged so I rested and just ignore my store (and finally clean the house!). Next thing I know, sale!

Kind of reminded me of those times when I would be waiting for a cab. I would be like urgently and impatiently flagging and flagging but all the cabs are taken. Then I decided to light a cigarette to calm my nerve and next thing, barely two puff, an empty cab came to me.. I have to throw my cigarette and hope in fast. (Cigarettes are freaking expensive in Singapore...).

Anyway, I am thankful and grateful for all that had happened. Have a good day all~
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
wahm922

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gotta love it Wink
zickit

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The thing that most sellers don't seem to remember is that it takes at least 4-8 weeks for a search engine to find you AFTER you submit the URL. So having a sale in less then 8 weeks is like having a baby 3 months early! lol
SudsMuffin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations. I love your headbands. Very nice!
TheCookieLadyCafe

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am still waiting for sales on this site so I can rid myself of other less friendly venues.

…Cross your PAWS!

Josh, Jordy & The Cookie Lady…Proprietors: Purple Puppy Paws Products
orchids

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 12:41 pm    Post subject: Hair Sticks? Reply with quote

Congrats! I'm very happy for you and understand the discouraged feeling - I'm feeling that way and just went live yesterday. I love your stuff. I have long hair, do you offer hair sticks?? PM please, we might be able to do some business together.

Again, congrats!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: