eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

The American Dream
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zickit

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 3:45 am    Post subject: Re: RE: Post subject: The American Dream Reply with quote

amorfatalis wrote:
But I was banned today for really no good reason, just trying to check things out.. my site wasn't even started much less finished and not meant for public viewing. It was a huge waste of time and I don't feel there was really any good, logical reason why I was banned. You shouldn't be able to be banned for a site you are still working on...

I was just checking the place out to be honest. Don't even know when/if I will have a store just yet. I've never made one before and was just checking things out and experimenting when I suddenly got the "no such product" message for every single thing I tried to list. So very annoying and disappointing.

This site looks great. It's a shame this had to happen.

Did you have your store ON HOLD?
Did you read the user agreement before starting?

Not sure why you where banned. But I do know one common mistake is people having test items in an open store, or having the same item in more then one ecrater category.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
amorfatalis

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yey!! They fixed it!! Ok, I take back what I said. Nobody's perfect. At least they now know an area they need to improve, not to list new users right away but let them make their site first before they use their crawler program or whatever!! It's good that they scan things, but not mindlessly!

ALL OK NOW!! Smile

Sorry I left so many posts complaining, I was just very frustrated after that happened. lol

AWESOME AWESOME SITE so far, but please work on that! Wink

(and.. No, I did not have it on hold. No I did not know I had to before I got banned. No I did not read the terms because they were invisible when I signed up. Yes, I just started fooling around because I wanted to see if it even worked first. Most these online sites don't even work in the end anyway.)

"But I do know one common mistake is people having test items in an open store, or having the same item in more then one ecrater category."

Which would be easily solved by changing that little "on hold" option to "activate store" option. Starting with it on hold instead of open makes so much more sense. And then warn people to read the terms carefully before starting their store!

The simplicity is great but its almost too simple because those things are so easy to overlook.
zickit

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

REMEMBER --- Never sign up for ANYTHING, ANYWHERE without reading the user agreement first.

Glad it's all fixed for you now.
amorfatalis

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"REMEMBER --- Never sign up for ANYTHING, ANYWHERE without reading the user agreement first."

Actually, when it comes to most things on the internet, if you bothered to read every user agreement everytime you signed up for anything or downloaded any program, you would waste hours of your life. Most of them are very standard anyway. I guess for this site it's a bit different, but I just wanted to see if it even worked first. I can't count all the stuff online I've signed up for that turned out to be total junk or did not do at all what I wanted it to do. I never had any problems like this before either.
leatherbondage

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is your problem? You're getting what you paid ($0) for - FREE store builder and a FREE market place! If you're sooo discontent its real simple to relocate your FREE store to a pay site.

Thanks ecrater for the FREE service and keep up the good work!

a satisfied ecrater seller.
amorfatalis

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's my problem??

I am a perfectionist? ;P

Don't worry, everything I happen across and everything I do, I am constantly thinking of how it might be improved. Lol. I am satisfied with ecrater so far now though. I never said I had a problem. Maybe I just have high standards and want things to live up to their potential.

(Btw, I just looked at your store right now out of curiousity and noticed I think you were banned!! Lol )
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: