eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

my cosplay costume store is suspended

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Suspended Stores
View previous topic :: View next topic  
musicdress

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:16 am    Post subject: my cosplay costume store is suspended Reply with quote

My store is musicdress.ecrater.com

I sale cosplay costumes , I think my store is suspended because I sale Mickey and minnie mouse mascot ,so I delete all my mascots items and some duplicated items from my store. and write to ecrater team for help then. But get a response and my store is still suspended.
All my store costumes are made by us , photos are took by ourselves. yes my cosplay costumes are from games, movies, does it mean ecrater prohibit selling cosplay costume? but I can found tons of sellers on ecrater sell cosplay costumes. if they can sell, I think I can sell too. And all my items on ecrater are also sold on ebay , as you know ebay is very strict, my costumes can be sold on ebay , I think I can sell them on ecrater too. somebody else have any idea what happend?

Ecrater prohibit selling cosplay costume?????????

ecrater team's response for my first email:

Your account is suspended for selling suspected counterfeit designer or brand name products and/or for trademark/copyright infringement. There are still many character items listed in the store.

3.4 What is not allowed to post?

- Pirated materials and products
- Copyrighted Materials (images & texts)

- Counterfeit Designer Items (replicas or imitation of designer products)
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
zickit

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can NOT sell stuff you copy from others.
That's why you are suspended.

So come up with your own characters and not copyrighted characters

That ebay info on your banner is also copyrighted info.
MaggietheCatsMeows

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your home page still shows copyrited costume characters. I realize you are not copying costumes but you may still be in violation because you are using the character names.

That banner may be a no-no. I've never seen anyone else do that so don't know the rule.
musicdress

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The ebay info on my banner has been deleted.
I still confused. because I tried use key word " cosplay costume" search it on www.ecrater.com , from page 3 and after ,every page every items shows characters costumes, not their own characters ,they are from movies and games and Japanese anime, it seemed ecrater allows sell copyrighted characters costumes completely. Does ecrater team have a explain for it ?

After my account is suspended, some of buyers come to ask me and want my costumes everyday .and my feedback is good. I have very good relationship with my buyers.

My account should not be suspended. Please be fair to my account.
Thank you .
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No one on the forum has any authority over suspended stores. That is totally the authority of the administration.
zickit

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I still confused. because I tried use key word " cosplay costume" search it on www.ecrater.com , from page 3 and after ,every page every items shows characters costumes, not their own characters ,they are from movies and games and Japanese anime, it seemed ecrater allows sell copyrighted characters costumes completely. Does ecrater team have a explain for it ?

Maybe no one has very reported them OR they have provided the evidence to proof they are licensed items.
You need to contact ecrater about it. No one here can help you.
ecrater-moon
forum admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This discussion should be continued with eCRATER support.

Topic locked
em
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Suspended Stores
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: