zickit

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

poopsheet wrote:
Also, be advised that this category:

Quote:
purses totes bags - knockoffs

will get your store shut down for real.

EXCELLENT POINT - poopsheet
According to the terms of selling on ecrater.com - inspired by, fakes, knockoffs, etc - are NOT allowed.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
reneecouturefashion

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:01 am    Post subject: suspended Reply with quote

BTMC please help me i have been suspended i read the informatin about suspended store i had an item the was listed twice because i had two item i delete them i do not sell fake item i check everything delete item some and all my items shoes shoe wih orginial boxes please help me
zickit

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:27 am    Post subject: Re: suspended Reply with quote

reneecouturefashion wrote:
BTMC please help me i have been suspended i read the informatin about suspended store i had an item the was listed twice because i had two item i delete them i do not sell fake item i check everything delete item some and all my items shoes shoe wih orginial boxes please help me

My suggestion to you is
make sure you have all the duplicate listings removed.
Use the inventory control and quantity feature for those you have more then one of.
Then contact ecrater.com using the contact us form, explain what you have done to correct the problem
and ask them how you can show them your receipts to show your items are not fakes.
reneecouturefashion

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BTMC I have attached each dustcover and leave on ever tag that of my coach bag eadh is authentic and my shoes come wih the orgininal box i never sold any fake. i sold a pair of coach boots to a customer and in google she gave a 5 star feedback.
reneecouturefashion

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:38 am    Post subject: suspended Reply with quote

i alsoi the same customer wanted a black pair but the price went up a wear i brought them. i could not sell them for less, but i did put them up on site for more. she was mad, i think you was selling for more on becasuse she wanted me to send all my picture i have upload of the boots
which all them were on the site. last week i sold another boot rain one, the customer never emai that anything was wrong
zickit

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You need to provide proof to ecrater.com that they are not fakes -- not to me, I am just a seller like you.
As I said - contact them and ask them how you porvide them the proof they are not fakes.
reneecouturefashion

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry for all the report do ecrater let you know what wrong or not i have written to them about my problem that i think corrected the problem how can we correct a problem when they won't tell us
zickit

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry for all the report do ecrater let you know what wrong or not i have written to them about my problem that i think corrected the problem how can we correct a problem when they won't tell us

If you read the terms you should know what is wrong.
IF you already contacted them -- NOW you just wait
nothing more you can do
reneecouturefashion

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:02 am    Post subject: suspended Reply with quote

BTMC i written to them about 10 time no response how long does it take and will they let me know the problem
acread

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:04 am    Post subject: Re: suspended Reply with quote

BTMC i written to them about 10 time no response how long does it take and will they let me know the problem

It takes time for them to respond (about a week to 10 days). There is a waiting line. You need to wait your turn.
zickit

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:19 pm    Post subject: Re: suspended Reply with quote

OH MY -- the instructuions say to write ONE time
Good luck to you!
louisfanatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

actually the turn around time was pretty short. I had the same problem last weekend and it got resolved in a couple of days. But I only wrote 1 letter since I didn't want to blog them down. Good luck
acread

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

louisfanatic wrote:
actually the turn around time was pretty short. I had the same problem last weekend and it got resolved in a couple of days. But I only wrote 1 letter since I didn't want to blog them down. Good luck

It depends on how busy they are at the time. It's always good to aim for the avarage period of wait which is about a week or so. If it is sooner fine, but I don't want people coming here and complaining about what's taking so long.
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: