eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Feed's processing status: internal_error (No items shown)
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ELEGANTWEDDINGSPLUS

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:08 pm    Post subject: Feed's processing status: internal_error (No items shown) Reply with quote

I have been selling on eCrater for atleas 4 years now, suddenly since about 2 weeks I keep getting the following:

US store:

Account status: Active

Feed's last updated: March 14, 2011 04:00:46

Feed's processing status: internal_error

Items processed: 0

Items inserted: 0

UK store:

Account status: Active

Feed's last updated: March 14, 2011 04:01:19

Feed's processing status: internal_error

Items processed: 0

Items inserted: 0

Can some on please help? I have sent messages to eCrater and no response has been received. If someone knows what this means it would be greatly appreciated.
My accout status is ACTIVE, but no products shown on eCrater or on Google.

Thank you
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
zickit

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your store is suspended. That's why no products are showing in your store - http://elegantweddingsplus.ecrater.com/filter.php?tc=1&cid=0&keywords=&from=&to=&sort=relevance

I am a seller on the site like you, so I can only guess at the reason why
copyright issue?
duplicate listings?

No idea why you have 18ead4c77c3f40dabf9735432ac9d97a on your about us page - looks like a code for something

Quote:
Some items can go out of stock without notice due to high demand

It's against the terms of the site to have sold out or out of stock items listed in your store.

Read the terms of the site and look at your store to figure out why you have been suspended.
ELEGANTWEDDINGSPLUS

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the reply. I just don't get it because I have had the same items for 4+ years and never had an issue. There is no violation that I can see.

We immediately put "out of stock" items to "hidden", but we had to put the disclaimer regarding stock, because eCrater was publishing hidden items to eCrater as well as Google.

Too bad that they don't answer any emails so we can correct any issues.
Oh! well, i guess this is what you get from a "FREE" marketing site.

I will wait to hear from someone about this from eCrater, meanwhile on to look for another acceptable selling site.
wtcollectibles

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ELEGANTWEDDINGSPLUS wrote:

We immediately put "out of stock" items to "hidden", but we had to put the disclaimer regarding stock, because eCrater was publishing hidden items to eCrater as well as Google.

Hidden items will continue to show up in Google searches but if someone clicks on them, they cannot purchase them because the Buy button is disabled and says On Hold instead. I have never seen a hidden item show up on Ecrater; mine are hidden immediately.

I know it may sound silly, but for what it's worth...Ecrater does not permit foreign languages, even in the forum. (as I found out when I wished someone welcome in French!) One of your items is for a quinceanera, or mis quince anos, something like that--one of the more zealous may have reported you for that. As a retired foreign language teacher, it does make me bristle; but it is the rule and we have to go with it or leave. Rolling Eyes I have no idea if that is an issue for your store, but I just thought I should mention it.

Quote:
I will wait to hear from someone about this from eCrater, meanwhile on to look for another acceptable selling site.

I hope you are able to work out the issue here, but all the best whatever you decide! Smile

Becky
zickit

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you send them an email using the contact form?

How long you been doing something don't matter. They just now found it is all.
ELEGANTWEDDINGSPLUS

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bigtallmensclothing wrote:

Did you send them an email using the contact form?

Yes, several times now. But no response.
I have thousands of items on eCrater it is hard to go thru each one to figure out what's wrong, it would be nice to have a reason behind the suspension in order to have a starting point to resolve the issue.

If they are suspending stores for having items that are non-English in culture that is ridiculous, don't you think?

Question
wtcollectibles

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If they are suspending stores for having items that are non-English in culture that is ridiculous, don't you think?

I want to repeat, that I have no idea if this was an issue in your store's suspension. I just know that there have been discussions here about books and other items in foreign languages and the rule says what it says--All texts must be in English.

Since that only seems to be one category out of many for you, it may have no relevance. And quinceanera may be a word that Americans all know now and not consider "foreign."

All the best to you! Smile
Becky
maggiethehousecat

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You used to be able to list in English first and then in the other language below. Did they stop allowing that?
homeandbodyessence

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

maggiethehousecat wrote:
You used to be able to list in English first and then in the other language below. Did they stop allowing that?

I don't think you can do that as "all texts must be in English." There was a thread here about some seller who listed in English then German and still got suspended. Can't find the thread though.
zickit

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

since we can not see yoru items, titles, or descriptions
it's impossible for us to really know.

Are you certain you don't have duplicate listings?
Copy righted items?
images that are not yours? or you do not have written permission to use?
AmericanEdge

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Feed's processing status: internal_error (No items show Reply with quote

Can some on please help? I have sent messages to eCrater and no response has been received. If someone knows what this means it would be greatly appreciated.
My accout status is ACTIVE, but no products shown on eCrater or on Google.

Thank you

In recent months the Susan Komen foundation has been making waves about people using variations on their "... for the Cure" slogan. They have the rights to many variations on this "... for the Cure" theme and have been defending this in court.

The pink ribbon graphic on your store homepage and your category "In Favor of a Cure" may be causing the problem.

Don't know for sure ~ Just a thought.

Enjoy the weekend
ralph
ELEGANTWEDDINGSPLUS

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All items, description and images we have the rights to post on any market place.

As for the
Quote:
The pink ribbon graphic on your store homepage and your category "In Favor of a Cure" may be causing the problem.
, we have the rights to this slogan as well as the image, but I removed it as we only have items for this category during and around the Breast Cancer awareness month.

Thank you so much for all your input and helping me figure this out. I reduced all items that may have looked like dups due to "size"/ "color" etc, I just kept one listing regardless of the available attributes. Let's see what will happen.

Smile
zickit

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I reduced all items that may have looked like dups due to "size"/ "color" etc, I just kept one listing regardless of the available attributes. Let's see what will happen.

DId you have the differences stated in the title??
If not .. then that is probably the issue.

Now, you'll have to wait to hear from ecrater.com
ELEGANTWEDDINGSPLUS

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bigtallmensclothing wrote:

DId you have the differences stated in the title??

Yes, the title had specific size or color indicated but the image was the same. As all attributes were shown in one image.
ELEGANTWEDDINGSPLUS

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:42 am    Post subject: Thank you for all your support Reply with quote

Hello all
Thank you for all your suggestions and help, very much appreciated.
It looks like I am back on!! I haven't heard from eCrater however, but my store is LIVE!
Now, if I only knew what was wrong with my items Confused

Happy Selling to all of you!
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: