eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

changing a google order

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AvonAndMark4You

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:07 am    Post subject: changing a google order Reply with quote

Ok, I have a order pending in my google checkout for 4 lipsticks. I need to let her know I only have one left and then update the order. How do I do this. Everyone is so helpful.. I really love reading all your posts.

This is my first google checkout order. I have not charged it. Can anyone walk me through this process. Plus I want to update the shipping fee. I do combine shipping, in paypal I would just refund the difference. But how do I change the shipping in google checkout.

Michelle
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
TheCookieLadyCafe

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have not as yet had a sale in this venue but, I am falmiliar with Google check-out...

You might send the customer an e-mail explaining we /you must send an ammended invoice which will reflect the total of her actual purchase with the appropriate shipping. Also that you appologize but , your inventory at this time is short on the #/quantity ordered. You might suggest that she expect future e-mails re: the availability of [backordered items] these items when supplies are again available. Something like that.

Best Wishes!

Josh, Jordy & The Cookie Lady…Proprietors: Purple Puppy Paws Products
zickit

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should be using the MAX QUANTITY box located to the right of the TAXABLE box on each listing. You enter the number a buyer is allowed to buy at any one time and then when you sell one, you edit it lowering that number. Then you won't have this issue.

Cancel the Google checkout payment.
Invoice for what you do have.
With any luck on your part the buyer allowed Google to give you their email addy and not that stupid google checkout email addy. Buyers don't have a clue how to get that mail!

As for refunding shipping like you do on PayPal, you can do the same on google checkout.
AvonAndMark4You

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:54 pm    Post subject: You are all very helpful Reply with quote

thank you that helped. I canceled the order after I sent an email. Hopefully she will want the one that I have still in stock.

Michelle
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: