eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Is it possible to display text only in a designate category?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
allmixedup

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 5:43 pm    Post subject: Is it possible to display text only in a designate category? Reply with quote

Hi, I recently signed up with ecrater and am loving it so far. However, I would like to create two categories, a hostess program and a consultant program which would then open up into a text only description of that program. However, I cannot figure out how or if I can do this without listing it as a product. It is not a product, nor does it have a price. However, it does not allow me to leave that blank. All I want is to have some information displayed about these programs. Please help!
zickit

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can NOT list it as an item - since it's not for sale - per the terms of ecrater.com.

The only place you can describe a hostess program and a consultant program would be on your about us page and or the FAQ page.

You might want to reconsider your payment options.
CASH ON DELIVERY is a specific term and I believe UPS is the only company that still does it. They charge the sender $8 and take about 6 months to get you your money.
Cash on delivery or COD is a financial transaction where the payment of products and/or services received is done at the time of actual delivery rather than paid for in advance.
You can see the definition of cash on delivery here
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&defl=en&q=define:cash+on+delivery&sa=X&oi=glossary_definition&ct=title
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
allmixedup

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 8:08 pm    Post subject: Thank you Reply with quote

How do you I know what type of payment plan I have setup? I did not choose COD
zickit

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 12:07 am    Post subject: Re: Thank you Reply with quote

allmixedup wrote:
How do you I know what type of payment plan I have setup? I did not choose COD

click on Payment methods on the left menu
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: