eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

how to place the key words so that easy to search in yahoo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Topfashionshoes

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 5:06 am    Post subject: how to place the key words so that easy to search in yahoo Reply with quote

it would be very appriciate if someone can tell me how to place the key words so that the buyers can search my items easy in yahoo,froogle and msn..thanks very much
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
eleganzajewels

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to Ecrater! You'll find a wealth of information re meta tags, keywords, etc. here:

http://www.ecrater.com/community/viewtopic.php?t=2043

Make sure to use the keywords you select in your titles and listings, also. Right now, you are wasting alot of space in your titles, no one will use 'top fashion good quality'. Descriptors overall are a waste of valuable space, the more you have, the more you weaken your keyword strength.

$30 for shipping is pretty steep for $38 shoes. Also, shoe sizes are listed as "Euro", you'll need to show the U.S. sizes if you hope to sell in the U.S.! If you have a comparison chart, that would work, put it on every listing and all over your FAQs, etc.

Good luck!
TheCookieLadyCafe

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome and Best Wishes!

I would like to suggest that you group your shoes in to catagories....Sandles.....Shoes etc. If the manufacturers are different then name them in the descripiton women want to know 1st. ...XYZ's Woman's Sandle size x,y,z. Color and other info following the things women want to know 1st. Wink

Titles are simple words with power....Woman's Shoes....Woman's Sandles. Descriptions provide deeper info.

Shipping>>> Evil or Very Mad Where are you shipping these shoes from?

***No cash on delivery...there are several threads which address this option.

***Please provide your Contact, Terms & FAQ's info it will solve many headaches.

A bientt!

Josh, Jordy & The Cookie Lady…Proprietors: Purple Puppy Paws Products
TheCookieLadyCafe

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just attempted to read your Welcome message on the front page of your store.

Suggestions

Edit to fit the space, Edit for repeated phrases, Edit for missing info...Contact me??[place that info in your contact page] and on each item as people who find you from a search engine will not land in your store but the eCrater link to a product.

Paws crossed

Josh, Jordy & The Cookie Lady…Proprietors: Purple Puppy Paws Products
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: