eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Suspended store

View previous topic :: View next topic  
anniepurchase

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:29 pm    Post subject: Suspended store Reply with quote

Hi, I am a Chinese seller here, also can provide wholesale service for USA or other overseas retailer seller. If you want to set up some business but can not find good resource, I can provide them to support your retail from Chinese market.

Now for retail e-commerce I sell necklace usb flash drive/Chinese ceramic decoration/clothing.

If you are interested, do not hesitate to contact me:
anniexu77@gmail.com.

With best regards.

Annie
Very Happy

Last edited by anniepurchase on Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
cosmicray

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:23 am    Post subject: Re: Chinese supplier Reply with quote

anniepurchase wrote:
Hi, I am a Chinese seller here, also can provide wholesale service for USA or other overseas retailer seller. If you want to set up some business but can not find good resource, I can provide them to support your retail from Chinese market.

Your store is suspended, so I doubt it is a good idea to push your products in the community. Might want to resolve your store issues first.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Plus if your store weren't suspended your post needs to be under promoting your store. This topic is about where to find packaging supplies, etc.
anniepurchase

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, Yes I am also confused why my store is suspended here, I found there is a special topic for suspending, many people's store are suspended without know any reason--http://community.ecrater.com/viewforum.php?f=11

Though you can not open my items, but can open my page:http://anniepurchase.ecrater.com, from the page you can see my products are not fake or others.

I contact ecrater and they told me because of the image or description or title includes some infringe, I never sell the counterfeit or fake brand items, I always sell the products which are originate from China. I hope Chinese brand will make great progress instead of OEM situation, why promoting the fake brand or others? I also focus on promoting the environment products such as solar and LED in my previous time, how can I violate this business rules purposively?

But in ecrater there are some special and strict rules, actually I am not a manufacture and I resell the items from factory(my suppliers), so sometime my pictures are from them, not taken by myself, so ecrater think it is pirated. If I want to prove that I must submit some reputable certifications to prove that these pictures, products or others are authorized by my suppliers. I think it is a funny thing in China, no one will know how to do such thing since it never happens in other e-commerce website, and I think ecrater really are trying to do a top complicated thing to verify the picture/text property in internet.

I don't sell in ebay, and I sell in Bon***, it is in the beginning only several deals but also with good feedback. Certainly I can not leave my bon*** booth link here, I know it will violate the rule. The link that I leave in above post is my own website not for e-commerce store, only for exporting, it is another kind of business.

Anyway I think it is two things, how to smoothly sell on ecrater is one thing; and helping USA retailer seller to sourcing in China is another thing.

But from other side you are right, and thanks for your kind advices, I also have contacted ecrater for the solution of the suspending, if I can't do anything then I will delete the relevant items that ecrater still thinks illegal since I know different community has their rules, we must obey it, but we have the rights to suggest, only that.

In fact I do hope to be a wholesale and goods sourcing for USA retailer more than selling directly in USA as online retailer, since the culture/the time difference, etc.

Anyway welcome any further suggestions and communications.

Thanks for all of you.
Annie

Last edited by anniepurchase on Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
AmericanEdge

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

anniepurchase wrote:
Hi, Yes I am also confused why my store is suspended here,
I contact ecrater and they told me because of the image or description or title includes some infringe, I never sell the counterfeit or fake brand items, I always sell the products which are originate from China.

Your Coca Cola flash drive may be the problem. Is it licensed by the Coca Cola company? If not, it would be trademark infringement using the name and the image on the product.
That's the only thing I could see from your homepage that might be causing problems.

A good evening to all
ralph
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You actually can have a link to your other sites on your About me page if you like, but if the other sites charge you fees, then why send buyers elsewhere? You are allowed to type the words ebay, bonanza, etc. here and no one gets mad. Some sites like ebay won't let you mention other places names on the forum, but you are allowed to here.

Ecrater expects that you will have your own pictures for items or else have permission from the company to show them. So something like the Cocacola thing the other person mentioned, has to not only be made by coco cola's permission, you also need to have their permission to sell it and show the picture. Ecrater tries hard to keep fakes out of the market place and unfortunately, most of the fakes and pirated goods come from China so stores from there I'm sure they closely monitor. Ecrater doesn't want to end up in a lawsuit over trademark infringement, etc.
anniepurchase

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, AmericanEdge;MoonwishesStore:

Very thanks for your reply.

Yes from your message I realize that the coca usb flash drive is a refringe, that is my fault I have checked my store for several times but not realize this problem, I had thought using LV/Apple/Ipad and selling the same product as the original brand ones is the refringe, now I realize that the creative items which use unauthorized trademark also refringe, yes now I have deleted this item from store.

To be honest in China people have little knowledge or consciousness for property right, I admit it, and there are also many counterfeit goods from China, but not all the Chinese sellers sell the fake products! And now situation is changing little by little, China also make efforts to set up their own brand for export instead of OEM business for famous brand.

That might be the difference regarding the culture and law, I belive China will improve more in the future.

In my store most pictures are taken by myself, but sometimes my pictures upon products are not so nice so ask the supplier for their pictures, I think it is a normal way. If there is USA partner to resell my items I also will provide the relevant pictures to them.

Hope my store can be lifted for the suspending then...

In addition that seems another topic, now back to the supplier topic can anyone advise a website that I can supply wholesale goods from China(not fake products)? That means which website the USA retailer usually look for the wholesaler supplier or the products resource on?

I know most e-commerce website has "wholesale lot" unit besides the retail, but seems not so suitable, the professional wholesale deal center must be better..

Thanks for above messages again.

Best regards.
Annie
anniepurchase

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

By the way, I found in ebay many "hello kitty""mickey" and also coco creative necklace usb flash drive are on sale, are they authorized? I think most are from China, so the only things that I can do here is to delete the relevant items in ecrater.

I can see for LV/Apple products there are description of "authorized....", but for these creative items no one describe "authorized hello kitty necklace usb...." also in ebay..I don't know why, but for ecrater I admire your spirit for that.

In addition, I am informed that there are another possible factor that since I list the same items with my other stores since google will tired of recieving the same seller/the same products/the same images, I think it is a normal thing, every seller will have several store with the same items, is that true?(anyway thanks "sheiladeespostcards" to send this message to me).

More and more reasons for suspending now...a little tired of this store.

Best regards.

Annie
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Annie, not all of us have other stores. I can barely keep up with this one, but yes having too many stores on the net we hear that Google is not happy with that. As to what Google does in that situation we don't really know.

Ecrater is a great place to sell as long as you follow the terms. Ebay is going downhill fast as a bad place to shop. I think I have made my last purchases there. I ordered from three people. One left two items out of my order. One sent me MOLDY items saying they were in good condition plus accidently sent me a bunch of stuff I didn't order and then wanted me to ship them back (with no offer to pay for the shipping!) to her and she would send me what I had ordered! The third order didn't even ship her order before I had already received the other two orders. And all these were with 99% or better feedback. If that is what the good feedback people are doing, who knows what is going on with those with poor feedback. I wouldn't look to ebay as a good example of selling practices is what I'm trying to communicate to you.

Selling on line can be real work, it certainly isn't easy money. Selling on ecrater means you have to be careful with what you are selling as they want to maintain a good reputation for all of us that sell.
anniepurchase

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,MoonwishesStore:

Thanks for your reply.

Yes I only confused about something but certainly I will obey the rules of one community, I have removed all the items that no definite authorized trademark such as "coco cola/mickey etc" and send a mail to ecrater, hope to lift the suspending of my store.

I am sorry to hear that you have such bad experiences in Ebay, I don't know how do the feedback occur in that website, but maybe I think you happened to encounter such situation, I think the feedback must be true and can not controlled by people in Ebay.

I can understand everyone can not avoid to make a mistake, especially when their busy business, the most important is to admit and take the relevant responsiblity, then correct and solve it on ecommerce smoothly as a seller.

So maybe I suggest for a buyer before their purchasing they may have enough communication with seller, that can make you have an impression upon the buyer besides their good feedback.

Buy I think sometime American buyer are very kind and buy something without some questions. I am a new seller starting from this year, my first deal from the other store is that without any questions then paid by paypal directly, in fact in the price of that page can only order 2GB, not 16GB (maybe there are some misunderstanding in my description), I sent several messages to him to explain I can not sell 16GB with such 2GB price, but without reply in three days, then I refund him/her, then several days later he replied and asked the situation & questions, then ordered 16GB and paid relevant price by paypal again.

I will remember my first transaction, thanks for the trust of that buyer since that is a starting sale for me without any feedback.

I think everyone will remember the first experience for everything, though now my sales is still very slow, that's why I set up several stores, since except ebay and amazon(I have no stores on them), other stores are with less traffic so have to gather more traffice by setting up more stores, and that is also why I prefer to look for wholesale business more than the local retail in USA, since I know for retail on network USA buyer surely prefer to buy from local place which will fast arrival, etc.

I know it is a long way to go on ecommerce, and I do hope to sell in ecrater, and also wish good sales for all of you here.

Thanks and best regards.
Annie

Last edited by anniepurchase on Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
anniepurchase

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:23 pm    Post subject: suspend store Reply with quote

Good morniing, everyone!

I have removed all relevant items that we think not suitable from ecrater, and write a email to ecrater to ask the reinstatement of my store, but no any reply.

Can anyone advise what is the problem? Though I know it is not such topic here.

Thanks for the assistance from all of you.

Best regards.
Annie
anniepurchase

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:12 am    Post subject: store suspending Reply with quote

I received the reply for my store suspending, ecrater said my store has been re-instated, but my products still can not been opened.

Is it different meaning with "reinstate" or maybe need some more times to proceed it?

Maybe there are some language and cultural difference, I look it up and think "re-instated" is different with "reinstate", it means "re-build", so I am confused about that...that's really funny..

Best regards and happy weekend for everyone!

Annie

Last edited by anniepurchase on Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
anniepurchase

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:51 am    Post subject: Store reinstated Reply with quote

Hi, everyone:

My store has been reinstated for several days since I have made some revisement according to ecrater's rules and then wrote to them, anyway great thanks for ecrater's assistance and above members.

Hope everyone here good luck!

But the next step for me is how to promote the store..

Best regards.

Annie
http://anniepurchase.ecrater.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: