eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

no hits

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ktshappystore

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:31 am    Post subject: no hits Reply with quote

can someone look at my store and see what is wrong as to why i am not getting any hits? any help will be nice. t hanks
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well one of my first thoughts is with your photos. I know you are trying to protect your card, but putting them all in the plastic sheets, doesn't give the buyer a chance to see a close up of the card or its condition. Plus I'm sure you will have trouble with buyers expecting to get the whole sheet. Even on zoom, it is hard to find the card you are selling. But that is something for once someone gets to your store. As to why no hits, that I can't tell you.
tenoh21

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:32 pm    Post subject: Re: no hits Reply with quote

ktshappystore wrote:
can someone look at my store and see what is wrong as to why i am not getting any hits? any help will be nice. t hanks

Did you do any research before you decided to sell your product? How do you know anyone wants to buy it anywhere at any price?

Do you do anything to promote the store? I'm sure you realize the internet very well may have hundreds or thousands of sites selling the same thing you're selling. Why do think someone should buy from you instead of them? What have you done to tell the folks you want to buy your stuff, that they should be buying your stuff?
maggiethehousecat

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with moonwishes. I can't tell which card in the sheet is the one in the title. Also in the description you use card in the plural which makes it all the more confusing. I realize it is a lot more work to photograph all the cards individually but nothing is easy about selling very competitive products on the internet.

Do you really want t waste your time selling 25 cent items? Do you realize you are working at a loss unless you sell a lot of cards to each buyer?
caljackscollectibles

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:56 am    Post subject: Re: no hits Reply with quote

ktshappystore wrote:

A couple of suggestions: your descriptions need more detail about the cards, such as the name on each, the size, is there anything on the back? etc. etc. Keep your policy comments to the end. Google doesn't like boiler plate statements most especially in the beginning. Leave out parenthesis in the title.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: