eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

I'm a new seller, and i need your help.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
liasophia4ever2009

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:37 am    Post subject: I'm a new seller, and i need your help. Reply with quote

Hi friends,
I'm a new seller, and i am trying to sell some items, but i don't know how to list all my items. I already added my products but when i try to search it in ecrater.com i cannot search my product. Is there anyone here kind enough to help me on how to list my product? Perhaps you can walk me through Crying or Very sad

Your very little information would be a big help for me.
Thanks
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
cosmicray

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You store is suspended. We are sellers, like you, and do not know the reason why.

Read the various threads in the 'Suspended Stores' section for possible reasons.
http://community.ecrater.com/viewforum.php?f=11

If all else fails, contact eCrater support team and ask them.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure where you are located, but you might want to check that you have the correct prices, etc. for mailing as here in the States it costs over $10 for registered mail and there is no air mail services as such and haven't had them in years. Found this in your terms page.

You have nothing in your about page or one your home page to tell anything about you. and as to why you are suspended we can't tell you as we can't see your listings at all.
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One possible reason would be having a trademarked name as part of your store name. If you are actually part of the Lia Sophia company or have their written authorization to use their name as part of your business name then you should contact eCRATER to explain.
liasophia4ever2009

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:18 am    Post subject: Thank you guys! Reply with quote

Hi, thank you very much for the response. I really appreciated it. I think my account is suspended because i used the lia sophia name. I wanted to sell lia sophia since i have friend who can give me a wholesale price. Somehow, i didn't receive any notification from eCraters team, letting me know that my account is suspended. Don't they send any notices?
maggiethehousecat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No they don't send notices of suspensions.

Is you friend getting you authentic jewelry or copies? Copies are not allowed here either.
liasophia4ever2009

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok thanks for that. I'm not sure if its authentic, she is located in US and she bought it there. She just asked me to help her sell it, she give me a discount and i'll just sell it in regular price. What should i do now?
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unless you are selling authentic merchandise and can PROVE it, you can't sell it here. As to what to do, either get your proof by getting your own account with that company or sell something else.
liasophia4ever2009

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok thanks Moon. I already contact the eCrater, but no response yet. I guess i'll just put this store at rest.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: