eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

my store is suspended. I need help.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
liasophia4ever2009

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:22 am    Post subject: my store is suspended. I need help. Reply with quote

Hi, i'm new in eCrater. I really don't know how to use this website. I tried to list an item, after i add the products in the appropriate category, i tried to search it in eCrater marketplace but i cannot find my product there. I tried to open my store and click of my product, but it says there is no product available. I have read that in this case, my store is suspended. My question is, can i make another store using my the same information even if i have a suspended store on file? Please help me, and please teach me where to find the "on hold" information. Thank you.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
cosmicray

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:03 am    Post subject: Re: my store is suspended. I need help. Reply with quote

liasophia4ever2009 wrote:
I have read that in this case, my store is suspended. My question is, can i make another store using my the same information even if i have a suspended store on file?

No, you may not create a new store to circumvent a suspended store. If you do not know why your store is on hold, contact eCrater and ask. Use the link on the front page of eCrater, at the bottom of the page.
ILOVE2SHOP4U

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you are only selling jewelry, It's hard to say why you were supspended unless............................

Are you a consultant for "Lia Sophia"? Could be that this company has a policy that you are not allowed to have your own site to sell their jewelry on, many of these companies do, because they offer consultans websites through their company.

While I'm sure many consultans are probably selling on eBay, you'll find that eCrater enforces policies, where eBay could care less.

Contact eCrater staff.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You need to sign into your own store with your password and you should be able to see your items there (I think). Doing a regular search for your store isn't going to do any good since it is suspended it isn't going to show up. You have already had some advice on what to do and absolutely no way are you to start a new store with the same info, as it will just get you suspended again and most likely permanently banned from ecrater.
viewfinders

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had never heard of Lia Sophia jewelry till you started posting. I just looked at their website. This is like Avon or Sara Coventry...available only through their representatives. If you want to sell their jewelry you should apply to be a representative. After you are accepted you should be able to sell using the LS name.

As it is, LS doesn't know if you stole the jewelry or are making fakes or what and they want to protect their brand.
ILOVE2SHOP4U

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Something I forgot to mention was that the name of you store is "Lia Sophia". My guess would be that that might be why you were suspended. Probably not a good idea to use the company name as your store name.
liasophia4ever2009

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:45 pm    Post subject: Thanks! Reply with quote

Hi,

Thank you for your responses. I already contact eCrater, but now response yet. My friend is a representative of LS, she is the one who help me starting a business, but i guess this is not a good business Sad I will just try another stuff. Anyway, thank you so much for helping me understand. I hope your business here will do good. Cheers! Very Happy
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: