eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

sold tag
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PegsBUTTONS

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
No I don't send the seller the link. If they have a problem they can email me and it is easy enough for me to send it to them. Actually can't they click on the link they get in the order confirmation they get from Google or eCRATER?

if the buyer clicks on the original link(assuming they have it) and you have moved the item to your zee..would they still be able to see what they bought? To me its not a case if buyer has a problem ..sometimes buyer likes to look again after they receive item..
I think if they pay through paypal they have a link to the purchase..but I've never purchased through google checkout..so could someone that has tell me if buyer has a live link on the order.?
I like to leave the sold item hidden until I see feedback or several weeks pass.
This is OT but speaking of feedback I don't receive many and I KNOW some of it is because buyers are confused on how to leave it and or the email goes into their spam folder
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
zickit

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
if the buyer clicks on the original link(assuming they have it) and you have moved the item to your zee..would they still be able to see what they bought?

YES, they can. The link has nothing to do with the category.

Quote:
I think if they pay through paypal they have a link to the purchase

No, they don't have a link unless they personally saved one.
Google Checkout buyers do not have a link either.
PegsBUTTONS

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks BT..now I know!
ArgonEmpire

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I sell out of an item I always add SOLD OUT to the beginning of the title and I make sure it is hidden.

I NEVER delete a listing for 2 reasons:
1. I might get something similar in the future and I will have a listing ready to go.
2. I frequently post links to my items all over the internet. Every month I see hits to my hidden sold out items because those links are still active. That means customers are still getting to my store. Even if the item they came for is gone, they may find something else to buy.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: