eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

i BELEIVE MY STORE IS SUSPENDED

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LASPORTSANDMORE

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:07 am    Post subject: i BELEIVE MY STORE IS SUSPENDED Reply with quote

I believe my store may be suspended but cannot figure why... I sell nfl products and for some reason my products cannot be seen when they look in my store

Please help .... if need be answer me privately

leicholtz@aol.com

Lisa Eicholtz
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
FoxAndFish

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:06 am    Post subject: Re: i BELEIVE MY STORE IS SUSPENDED Reply with quote

LASPORTSANDMORE wrote:
I believe my store may be suspended but cannot figure why

From eCrater's Terms 4.4 "What is not allowed to post?": Pre-order items.

From your store's Terms: "PREORDER: Means wholesaler needs to order it for me this usually takes 4-6 weeks before merchandise is received."

From your store's FAQ: "How does PREORDER work?"

There may be other reasons, as well.
LASPORTSANDMORE

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IF I TAKE THE WORDS PREORDER OUT OF MY STORE WILL THEY UNSUSPEND IT?

lISA
FoxAndFish

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LASPORTSANDMORE wrote:
IF I TAKE THE WORDS PREORDER OUT OF MY STORE WILL THEY UNSUSPEND IT?

I don't know. You need to make the best effort to remove any and all violations of eCrater's terms, including preorder (not just the word but the actual process), then contact eCrater for review. As I mentioned, there may be other issues...I just noticed the preorder problem.

Also, it would be helpful to not post in all caps. It's hard to read.
wtcollectibles

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ecrater may need to see your receipts, etc., from your vendors to prove that your licensed items are not counterfeit. Some companies are very strict about allowing their licensed/trademarked images and logos to be sold and who can sell them; I don't know about sports franchises. Just a thought based on what I've read here that others have posted--I don't have any other ideas.
Sorry for your troubles! Sad
Becky
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lisa, one of your big problems is it sounds like you do not have your items in stock and that you may be displaying items that have or may eventually be changed re: your Nascar comment. On ecrater ALL items have to be available and in stock to be listed. Nor can you charge your customer after 4-6 weeks when something comes in stock as the customer here on ecrater is charged immediately and an order isn't actually placed until paid for. Nor should you be selling something that isn't like the picture. If a stock item changes, it is your responsibility to change the listing, not wait to see if a customer buys it and then tell them it has changed when it arrives.

And then there is also the possiblity of a problem with selling licensed items.

I'm not trying to be rude here, but it sounds like you really didn't study up on the ecrater rules prior to starting your store here. You might want to step back and read up on the terms of service here and see if you can fit into them or not. If not, then ecrater isn't a place for you. While it is a great place to sell on, it isn't for everybody and those who think that the rules won't apply to them find themselve suspended. Not implying that you did that, but it does seem that most suspensions come because the seller didn't read and comprehend the rules here. If your store model is all about pre-ordering, then you will have problems selling here.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: