eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

??

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Suspended Stores
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Perfumes4Less

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:12 am    Post subject: ?? Reply with quote

Okay, I realize now you cannot see my store but will Ecrater be able to help me resolve any issues?
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
cosmicray

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The eCrater staff is small. The responsibility is yours to make sure you comply with the rules/ToS.

I'm a seller, just like you. I cannot see your listings, so I can't tell you what the problem might be. You may have to ask eCrater what triggered the suspension. It is then up to you to resolve the issue.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But before you ask the ecrater staff what happened, you are supposed to try to figure it out and fix any problems according to the terms of service. If you aren't following the rules you have to fix that, but as the other poster have said the ecrater staff is VERY small and they expect you to figure most stuff out on your own. We can't help except for general advice since we can't see your store or what and how you have things listed. It could be something as simple as saying you will take payment other than what is legal on ecrater.
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is the third topic you've started about your suspension. Have you checked the authenticity of your products and your right to use the photos.

If you have and you are authorized to sell/use them, fax the authorizations to eCRATER. If that is not the problem then they will tell you so. The other possibility is that someone has made a major complaint about your product or service to eCRATER.

I can't see your feedback. Sometimes people have more negatives than positives.

What seems the most likely to you after having looked at your store and reread the rules and regulations?

Another suggestion is that you have minimal information on your home page and other visible pages that I can see. Do you have inadequate titles and descriptions? That is also reason for suspension.
ecrater-moon
forum admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Duplicate Topic.

em
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Suspended Stores
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: