eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

HOW MANY SALES ARE YOU AVG PER DAY?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dehartconnections

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thats great to see gives me hope & somthing to shoot for
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
ethaibid

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gustys wrote:
Just passed the 800 sales mark today, but very slow going at first. I guess I average a sale a day now, sometimes more. The advice you have been getting is good--best of luck.

Forgive a newb question, but where do you find a summary of your total sales?
dehartconnections

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

on your ecrater main page where you edit text and basic set up its under "more options" shows past orders
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
where do you find a summary of your total sales?

Or else in your own paperwork as that is something you should be tracking on your own.
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

old-friends-media wrote:
Cowboy Rooster Birdhouse - says Out of Stock in the title. Perhaps you should "hide" this item until you have it back in stock.

Not only that, but ecrater will suspend your store for putting OUT OF STOCK in any title or description. Ecrater policy states that all items MUST be for sale and available to ship as soon as payment is received. If the item is out of stock, then technically the item is not available to be sold. I would remove the OUT OF STOCK from the title and the item description as soon as you can, and just hide your out of stock items until you get another shipment of them in stock. Just go into the edit item section (where you fill out the details, price, and information about your items), and check the box that says "Hide this item". Then click on update when your done. When you have the item in stock again and are ready to make it visible in your store, repeat the same steps but instead, uncheck the "Hide this item" box this time.

Plus, you don't have alot of items in your store yet. People want a big selection so until you get a few hundred items to choose from or at least a good handful of items that are well saught after or even just cute and unique your sales may be slow for a while. It's not just about pricing, it's also about item selection, popularity of the items, whether your customers need the items you have to offer or if you are just selling things that people only buy for fun and "just because they want to" when they have extra cash they can spend, etc.
cakesgalore

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dehartconnections wrote:
on your ecrater main page where you edit text and basic set up its under "more options" shows past orders

I don't have a "more options" on my admin page, only "options" which has inventory control, Google analytics and USPS calculated shipping. Where is the "more options?"
FoxAndFish

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cakesgalore wrote:
Where is the "more options?"

On the admin page, in the left-hand navigation column, the 4th major heading from the top. Under the "More Options" heading are such items as: Orders and Global Editor.

The "Options" you're referring to is under the "Account" heading, which is the fifth from the top.
jeffspecials

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:55 pm    Post subject: new need help Reply with quote

i just opend my store. i need help .anything would be great.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check your spelling!!!! Captain is spelled Captain not Captian and you need to know this before sending something out spelled wrong. The pictures are too blurry to really know what the mirrors look like or if things are spelled right. I also think you meant to say that you don't accept returns (except means something else).

I seriously doubt that your state sales tax is 0.007% possibly 0.07%.

You need a logo and a picture on your front page.

Currently your shipping is coming up as free.

You need longer titles and better descriptions and someone to proofread your work. You may make great mirrors, put need help on the other aspects of this store.

You may want to put your store on hold till you have things corrected and looking good. I'm sure you have a great product and I would suggest that you insure each mirror you ship when one sells, as you well know they are fragile and saying you don't accept returns does lessen your liability to get them to the buyer in one piece.
wtcollectibles

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with Moon on the spelling, especially for your main merchandise--it's mirror, not mirrow, and mirrors, not mirrores.

At Ecrater, you enter your sales tax the way you say it, 7.00 %, not the way our math teachers taught us, as .07. Your buyers will be charged just a tiny fraction of what they owe as it is now.

For the shipping calculator to work, you must have the packaged weight of the item entered in the listing. No shipping showing up means you must have left out the weight field, or else you forgot to click on "weight dependable."

Your items are going to be really interesting as you get more listed, but you've got to wow your buyers with your professionalism and let them know that you are on top of things.

Best of luck and hope you do well!! Very Happy
Becky
jigsaw-puzzle-palooza

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another thought.......I'm just mentioning this even though I'm not sure what the answer is but maybe you or someone else here does know the answer. Can you legally produce these mirrors of what I'm sure are copyrighted images, logos, etc?
ktshappystore

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:40 pm    Post subject: i got my first sale Reply with quote

i never thought it would happen but i got my first sale yess Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well good for you!
thewrightbiz

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:58 am    Post subject: Re: HOW MANY SALES ARE YOU AVG PER DAY? Reply with quote

dehartconnections wrote:
Im still "new "with ecrater still tryin to make that 1st sale I have 53 items & adding I know its really none of my business but tryin to get a grasp on what the avg store moves per day ON THE AVG ANY INFO WILL BE APPRICATED ----terry

None.
I sell about 1 item a month. I sell 10times more on the A*Z site.
ethaibid

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't give up!

It can certainly take a while but I'm quite happy to report that my eCrater sales are fast catching up to my sales on that other "e" site.

I have identical items listed on both sites but eCrater listings appear much higher in generic searches.

If you have good products and competitive prices then eCrater can be an excellent venue for you.

Good luck!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: