eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

my store gone suspended?? Only had for a few days :(
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Suspended Stores
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stop-n-Shop

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:32 pm    Post subject: my store gone suspended?? Only had for a few days :( Reply with quote

stop-n-shop.ecrater.com

Well don't know why it was suspended. Only had for a few days and trying to get away from ebay and the high fees Sad

Last edited by Stop-n-Shop on Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
Stop-n-Shop

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok i can see my store now. All my products are gone??????

-
SammysSupplies

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is suspended. Are you also "The Family Home" store? You are using their terms and pics. If you are the same person you can not have two stored with the same items.
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

While I don't know the reason your store was suspended, I find it strange that your terms state:
Quote:
COPYRIGHT
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, is the property of The Family Home or its content suppliers and protected by international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of The Family Home, with copyright authorship for this collection by The Family Home, and protected by international copyright laws.
You are breaking copyright laws yourself by claiming ownership to PayPal & eCRATER logos. If you use Google Checkout, then their logo can be added to the list of Copyrights. Also, do you also own The Family Home? If so, you should change your terms to the name of your store; if not, then you've broken their copyright by using their terms.

As Butterfly pointed out, if you are posting the same items in two stores, that's against the eCRATER terms. It's fine to have more than one store, lots of us have multiple stores, but you can't sell the same items in the stores.
wtcollectibles

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Both stores seem to be suspended, so that may be the reason.
Stop-n-Shop

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PurpleButterflyJewlery wrote:
It is suspended. Are you also "The Family Home" store? You are using their terms and pics. If you are the same person you can not have two stored with the same items.

Thats my friend store (thefamilyhome) we both worked on the terms and the other together.
Confused Sad
thefamilyhome

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Facepalms*

I own The Family Home, which is for some reason now suspended.

Quote:

While I don't know the reason your store was suspended, I find it strange that your terms state:
Quote:
COPYRIGHT
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, is the property of The Family Home or its content suppliers and protected by international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of The Family Home, with copyright authorship for this collection by The Family Home, and protected by international copyright laws.

You are breaking copyright laws yourself by claiming ownership to PayPal & eCRATER logos. If you use Google Checkout, then their logo can be added to the list of Copyrights. Also, do you also own The Family Home? If so, you should change your terms to the name of your store; if not, then you've broken their copyright by using their terms.

Yes, that is part of my Terms, the owner of stop-n-shop is a good friend of mine, we worked the terms together and forgot to put his stores name in place of mine. The copyright is only for my images and logos. I'm not claiming anyone else's logos or images as my own, I'd rather not deal with that.

But I'll fix my copyright so it is more clear... Someone also said something about similar products, well yes, we had 1, that was the Great Stuff Insulating Foam.

Still unsure why mine was suspended......

Last edited by thefamilyhome on Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
thefamilyhome

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just an update, I've corrected my Terms:

Quote:

COPYRIGHT(The Family Home)
Our content on this site such as: Product Images, Text Descriptions, Store logos belong to the Owner of The Family Home.

COPYRIGHT(eCrater.com, PayPal, Google)
The Family Home does not own Logo's, Graphics provided by these companies/websites, and will never claim such.

If that was the problem, I hope it fixes it.
zickit

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thefamilyhome wrote:
Just an update, I've corrected my Terms:

Quote:

COPYRIGHT(The Family Home)
Our content on this site such as: Product Images, Text Descriptions, Store logos belong to the Owner of The Family Home.

COPYRIGHT(eCrater.com, PayPal, Google)
The Family Home does not own Logo's, Graphics provided by these companies/websites, and will never claim such.

If that was the problem, I hope it fixes it.

Overkill
thefamilyhome

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bigtallmensclothing wrote:

Overkill

How So? Just because I made 2 copyrights? I think not.
I'm still waiting on an email back from ecrater to turn my store back on.

Also just so you know, my friend deleted his store/account, so stop-n-shop is no more. Sad
thecheapskirt

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Copyright claims are the least of your worries.

Good luck with using PayPal and claiming you are not responsible for your customers getting their items...
thefamilyhome

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thecheapskirt wrote:

Good luck with using PayPal and claiming you are not responsible for your customers getting their items...

So I'm responsible for the shipping company?! Sorry, but I can't be held responsible for the shipping company screwing up or making a mistake a losing someones item. I have nothing to do with there processing and shipping of the item I handed off to them. I've also never had one package lost, never, but it was put in my terms that once out of my hands, I'm nolonger responsible.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Anyways, got an email from ecrater today and I fixed my problem... So I responded to the email and am awaiting their reply.
zickit

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thefamilyhome wrote:
thecheapskirt wrote:

So I'm responsible for the shipping company?! Sorry, but I can't be held responsible for the shipping company screwing up or making a mistake a losing someones item. I have nothing to do with there processing and shipping of the item I handed off to them. I've also never had one package lost, never, but it was put in my terms that once out of my hands, I'm nolonger responsible.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Anyways, got an email from ecrater today and I fixed my problem... So I responded to the email and am awaiting their reply.

Online stores are required to follow the same regulations as mail order houses. Those regulation include getting the product purchased to the buyer in the condition described.
Remember insurance is to protect the seller not the buyer. Check with your insurance agent as you might have coverage on your business policy. I know I do.
thefamilyhome

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bigtallmensclothing wrote:

Online stores are required to follow the same regulations as mail order houses. Those regulation include getting the product purchased to the buyer in the condition described.
Remember insurance is to protect the seller not the buyer. Check with your insurance agent as you might have coverage on your business policy. I know I do.

Well I'm not about to do that until they turn my store back on. Still waiting for this other email now. Tick Tock....
thefamilyhome

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Yawns*

Still no email yet.. Been waiting nicely.... You've really gotta think of all the views I could of had and maybe even some possible sales..... Yeah it was my fault.... But looking at my store, turning it on and sending an email only takes a few seconds. I'm just saying....
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Suspended Stores
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: