eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

my store gone suspended?? Only had for a few days :(
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Suspended Stores
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zickit

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thefamilyhome wrote:
*Yawns*

Still no email yet.. Been waiting nicely.... You've really gotta think of all the views I could of had and maybe even some possible sales..... Yeah it was my fault.... But looking at my store, turning it on and sending an email only takes a few seconds. I'm just saying....

Please keep in mind it is a weekend.
eCrater doesn't have a staff of 500 people. And the few people they employee I don't think work weekends.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
thefamilyhome

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bigtallmensclothing wrote:
thefamilyhome wrote:
*Yawns*

Still no email yet.. Been waiting nicely.... You've really gotta think of all the views I could of had and maybe even some possible sales..... Yeah it was my fault.... But looking at my store, turning it on and sending an email only takes a few seconds. I'm just saying....

Please keep in mind it is a weekend.
eCrater doesn't have a staff of 500 people. And the few people they employee I don't think work weekends.

Well I did get the email! \o/ and got my store back! Feel free to close this topic Very Happy
zickit

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are going to end up suspended again ... duplicate listings are not allowed.

Use the qty box ... enter 2 in there.
Don't do 2 listings
http://thefamilyhome.ecrater.com/p/12392833/wonder-water-floral-arranging-gel-2
and
http://thefamilyhome.ecrater.com/p/12392820/wonder-water-floral-arranging-gel

and you got others.

I'm SURPRISED that they didn't realise this and make you fix it.
thefamilyhome

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are going to end up suspended again ... duplicate listings are not allowed.

Use the qty box ... enter 2 in there.
Don't do 2 listings
http://thefamilyhome.ecrater.com/p/12392833/wonder-water-floral-arranging-gel-2
and
http://thefamilyhome.ecrater.com/p/12392820/wonder-water-floral-arranging-gel

and you got others.

I'm SURPRISED that they didn't realise this and make you fix it.

If you didn't notice, I've got #2 in the title... Now you say I have others, if you are talking about my Reader's Digest Condensed Books, each has a different # in the title, because they are different books. But as you wish, I'll correct the 2nd wonder water ad....
zickit

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IT doesn't matter if you have a completely different title ... You can not list identical items within one store or if you have other stores you can';t list it there too.

Comon' you only have 29 items in your store. I'm not posting the others .. you look there is at least one more item with 2 listings

Have you even read the terms of the ste?
thefamilyhome

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IT doesn't matter if you have a completely different title ... You can not list identical items within one store or if you have other stores you can';t list it there too.

Comon' you only have 29 items in your store. I'm not posting the others .. you look there is at least one more item with 2 listings

Have you even read the terms of the site?

I've read the terms, and I only have one store....

I know which ones you are talking about:
the 3 Camaro Dash Badge (3rd gen) listings,
the 2 Camaro Front Bumper Emblem listings....

Let me explain, maybe you will understand why I have more than 1 listing. The reason is, because of condition. 2 of the camaro dash badges are the same, but their condition is not, thus the listing for both. The 3rd camaro dash badge is not like the other 2, its a completely different design all together.
As for the 2 Camaro front bumper emblems, both are different too and also have their on conditions. One pulled from a 93 and one pulled from a 96. One is thicker and one is thinner. Really a simple way of doing it. So I'm letting people see them and choose which one they want. I'll also edit my titles for the sake of keeping my store open..........
zickit

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Then you need to make sure that difference (not a number) is stated in the titles.\ as well as in the descriptions.
As someone who don't know the items ... they look to be identical including the same image on the listings.
thecheapskirt

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thefamilyhome wrote:
thecheapskirt wrote:
Copyright claims are the least of your worries.

Good luck with using PayPal and claiming you are not responsible for your customers getting their items...

So I'm responsible for the shipping company?! Sorry, but I can't be held responsible for the shipping company screwing up or making a mistake a losing someones item. I have nothing to do with there processing and shipping of the item I handed off to them. I've also never had one package lost, never, but it was put in my terms that once out of my hands, I'm nolonger responsible.

Like I said, good luck with that. You might want to read the terms you agreed to when you signed up with PayPal as a payment processor.
thefamilyhome

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thecheapskirt wrote:

Like I said, good luck with that. You might want to read the terms you agreed to when you signed up with PayPal as a payment processor.

I know paypals terms, I've been with them for years and years now. If I provide paypal with proof that the item(s) have been shipped and provide a tracking number, nothing much they can do. So as for your statement, explain to me how I'm held responsible for the shipping company? After I pay to ship it, and its in their hands they assume full responsibility for the items care, and delivery. People need to quit making me out to be the bad guy here, I've done nothing wrong, and I'm doing nothing wrong. I'm telling the truth to the buyers, that it can happen.

Mad
thecheapskirt

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thefamilyhome wrote:
thecheapskirt wrote:

I know paypals terms, I've been with them for years and years now. If I provide paypal with proof that the item(s) have been shipped and provide a tracking number, nothing much they can do. So as for your statement, explain to me how I'm held responsible for the shipping company? After I pay to ship it, and its in their hands they assume full responsibility for the items care, and delivery. People need to quit making me out to be the bad guy here, I've done nothing wrong, and I'm doing nothing wrong. I'm telling the truth to the buyers, that it can happen.

Mad

You need to provide proof that the item has been delivered if a customer makes a claim to PayPal stating it didn't arrive:

If you're responding to an "item not received" claim, you'll need to provide Proof of Delivery from a shipping company that meets the following conditions:

* It shows the status as delivered.
* It confirms the date the order was delivered.
* It includes the recipient's address, including a minimum of the city, state, and zip code (or equivalent).
* For payments of $250 USD (or local currency equivalent) or more, it includes proof of the recipient's signature to confirm delivery.

But hey, you think you know it all, so keep on doing what you are doing... and one day when you are hit with a non-delivery claim, you will find out the hard way and regret being a jerk on a message board to people who were giving you helpful information.

Like I sad... good luck with that.
viewfinders

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You do realize that insurance is for damage as well as non-receipt, don't you?

If a buyer receives a purchase and it arrives damaged, you are responsible if the item is not insured. To say you aren't responsible for shipping problems is the sign of an unethical seller. Making defensive statments in your store is very unprofessional.

My suggestionn is that if your item plus shipping is more than you want to be out of pocket for, that you build insurance into the shipping price. There is no way to make it optional here at the time of purchase so you protect yourself by including it.
thefamilyhome

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thecheapskirt wrote:

You need to provide proof that the item has been delivered if a customer makes a claim to PayPal stating it didn't arrive:

If you're responding to an "item not received" claim, you'll need to provide Proof of Delivery from a shipping company that meets the following conditions:

* It includes the recipient's address, including a minimum of the city, state, and zip code (or equivalent).
* For payments of $250 USD (or local currency equivalent) or more, it includes proof of the recipient's signature to confirm delivery.

But hey, you think you know it all, so keep on doing what you are doing... and one day when you are hit with a non-delivery claim, you will find out the hard way and regret being a jerk on a message board to people who were giving you helpful information.

Rolling Eyes Wow, never have I managed to get so much disrespect from any type of selling community before. As for me knowing it all, I doubt that, but you seem to always have the answers to it all. Rolling Eyes

viewfinders wrote:

If a buyer receives a purchase and it arrives damaged, you are responsible if the item is not insured. To say you aren't responsible for shipping problems is the sign of an unethical seller. Making defensive statments in your store is very unprofessional.

My suggestionn is that if your item plus shipping is more than you want to be out of pocket for, that you build insurance into the shipping price. There is no way to make it optional here at the time of purchase so you protect yourself by including it.

I'm not unprofessional, because I'm being honest that there is a risk of loss. You seem to not understand that honesty is better than covering crap up. But I've had enough, I'll go to my store and FIX everything to make you all happy, so you can stop throwing a fit over my store, when you should be watching your own. This topic needs to be locked and deleted because its not fair to me that other sellers "try helping" when all its doing is casting a bad light on me.
AmericanEdge

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thefamilyhome wrote:
thecheapskirt wrote:

Rolling Eyes Wow, never have I managed to get so much disrespect from any type of selling community before. As for me knowing it all, I doubt that, but you seem to always have the answers to it all. Rolling Eyes

viewfinders wrote:

I'm not unprofessional, because I'm being honest that there is a risk of loss. You seem to not understand that honesty is better than covering crap up. But I've had enough, I'll go to my store and FIX everything to make you all happy, so you can stop throwing a fit over my store, when you should be watching your own. This topic needs to be locked and deleted because its not fair to me that other sellers "try helping" when all its doing is casting a bad light on me.

The issue with the Stop-n-Shop store has been resolved.

The advice offered was given in your best interests.
The sellers that commented on The Family Home store have been selling at eCrater and across the internet, sucessfuly, for a long time.
They know what they are talking about.

I'm sure it was not the intent of anyone to offend you.

The Community Forum does not delete threads but they can be locked, as this one probably should be.

If it isn't locked, you can simply ignore further comments and it will sink into oblivion.

Wishing you much success.
ralph
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Suspended Stores
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: