eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Ecrater Has Put Millions To Work
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LeatherFlair

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:14 am    Post subject: Ecrater Has Put Millions To Work Reply with quote

Sometimes we need to stop, look around and see what's going down. I was driving down the street looking at all the brick & mortar stores who had very few cars parked out front yet, I knew that store owner was required to pay a commercial rent fee each month.

I also thought about Steve Jobs & how his creations gave thousands of people jobs and wondered if creative freedom wasn't the solution to the current economic weakness. My thoughts turned to Ecrater & it hit me that millions of people have been given an opportunity to go to work, be productive & sell their creations from an on-line store to a market that is world wide.

It gets even better, Ecrater allows me to keep 100% of the revenues I generate & if I have a problem, Ecrater & the volunteer support staff are there to help me work it out. Sure, there are rules we must follow which I don't mind because they all are founded in common sense. I have been on Ecrater for a couple of years and my costs for participating & selling to a world-wide market has been a total of $10.00. That was the cost for changing the name of my store & it was well worth ten bucks to get it done.

All this brings me to my point, I'd like to thank the creator of Ecrater who followed a dream during tough times and turned it into a reality for my benefit. While the current economy is moving around in a wheel chair, we as individuals and as individuals who may be handicapped and required to move around in a real wheel chair, we have the opportunity to be creative and sell our creations to a world-wide market for free.

When it comes to awarding gold medals to those who contribute to man-kind, I think one should be given to the creator of Ecrater. You don't have to be making a lot of money before you thank someone for giving you the opportunity.

So, here it is, Thank You Dimitri
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
SUPERPLUSHNSTUFF

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nicely said Leatherflair Very Happy
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very well said! When I saw how selling on line helped us as a family while I also battled a chronic illness, I always want to cry when I think of my stepfather that also had the same illness, struggle to find ANY way to help bring in some more cash. With no internet he just couldn't do it. We are so fortunate to have these kinds of opportunities.
asuwishshop

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree. Thanks Ecrater! Very Happy

Last edited by asuwishshop on Thu May 03, 2012 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
zickit

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW ... you need to send that out in a press release!
seriously, very well said.
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agreed. No need to add to what you have said.

By the way, while there are over 4 million items on eCRATER, the number of sellers would only be in the thousands.

Last edited by thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat on Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
lastade-designs

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LeatherFlair, I agree with you wholeheartedly. I thank Dimitri and the rest of the staff for this opportunity. Many times I have used the money I earn from it to buy things for my students.
Thank you, Ecrater, from the bottom of my heart!
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maggie, you are probably right about the amount of sellers, but think of the trickle down effect to the postal employees, packaging suppliers, product and inventory suppliers, etc. Even computer makers. Over the years, we have gone through several computers that if we hadn't of had a business that highly depended on them, finances would have kept us from buying another one. And then there are the employees of the grocery store and the pharmacy where I drop most of my earnings, and other stores, utility companies, etc. etc. etc.

Trickle down economics at it's best. Very Happy
finickyfinds

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nicely said!

I am always quick to recommend eCrater over other venues for those very reasons and I am actually helping someone set up their store this weekend. After a serious workplace accident I am no longer able to work outside the home and it is allowing me to still contribute in some way.

Thank you eCrater Smile
elpereles

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice comments.
ecrater
forum admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for the kind words. This is really very touching. Although eCRATER is a small website compare to big players on the market as Ebay and Amazon I am really happy that many merchants appreciate what we are doing.

I would like to extend this gratitude to everyone at our team and to all moderators and contributors. Without the work of all these individuals eCRATER will not be the site, you are seeing today.

Dimitar
vintageinterestnmore

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree wholeheartedly with everything that has been expressed.

Leather, many thanks for reminding us how blessed we are to have eCrater and a dedicated group who supports us.
PegsBUTTONS

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

what a special thread..brought tears to my eyes!
thank you
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Thank you for the kind words. This is really very touching. Although eCRATER is a small website compare to big players on the market as Ebay and Amazon I am really happy that many merchants appreciate what we are doing.

To me, ecrater is a big site. Within one year of switching I was doing better here than I had on ebay and without the fees it has been terrific. So glad you started this site and that I found it as well and took a chance with it.
wilbere

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wonderful post and comments. I wish to join in expressing heartfelt appreciation for eCRATER. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: