eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

How to answer and explain to buyers' negative feedback
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zickit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm tired of attempting to explain to you.

Quote:
Yes as the shipping time on usps, it is within 15 days.

That's not right. You need the TOTAL shipping time. Including the time in CHINA.

Best of luck to you.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
cosmicray

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:32 pm    Post subject: Re: How to answer and explain to buyers' negative feedback Reply with quote

anniepurchase wrote:
The original and previous listing is like:
http://anniepurchase.ecrater.com/p/12559594/4gb-8gb-16gb-neckerchief-penguins. Which means several capacity is described in one listing.

No. NO. Do not list more than one specific item on one listing.

Create a separate listing for each capacity.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whether it took 18 or 22 days to ship, the customer felt it was too long. It doesn't matter whether you tell them it might take 15 days, they can and will complain if in their mind it took too long.

As to the other, sending a confirmation email saying what you will be shipping is not something to consider as confirmation on her part that she agrees with you that she ordered the smaller size at all. She may have never received it so wouldn't have seen it. You listing was wrong by attempting to sell more than one thing at a time in one listing. Your customer thought she bought one thing and you sent her something else. The confusion is because of your listing which puts you in the wrong. If you had each listing for only one item as suggested, this would not have happened.

I sell many items that have different sizes. They all have their separate listings. I have never had a negative for sending the wrong thing or size and that is with 2600+ items sold. So yes, as long as your listings are correct, things will go smoothly. By having confusing listings, you have gotten yourself a problem.
anniepurchase

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually now I don't mind whether the buyer told a lie or also made a mistake to count a wrong shipping time or not, just like what you say, there are varous people, they have the rights to say anything.

But the most important is that when such untruth words on feedback is occured, hope ecrater can provide seller a chance to clarify on the feedback, or heip to remove the feedback which is not accord with the fact after checking the certificate.

I have submitted some certificate to eCrater for this case, hope I will get some good news for that, and maybe here must have more policy which is advantageous to the sellers, if there is a rating upon buyers, that should be better. I don't mean I will rate back a negative one for such one, but at least the seller can leave the truth words on the buyers feedback, so some deliberate buyers also will consider it when in the transaction when someone made a deliberate buying or feedback or others.

This feedback is too terrible, "the capacity is only 2gh but should be 16gb" maybe someone will understand that the seller sent 16gb but the capacity is not full, the real capacity is only 2gb, that is serious problem! I don't know whether people can understand like this(maybe some linguistic difference), if there is no such understanding, I will feel a little comfortable.

For revising the listing I will do as you say, but for this feedback, I think it is very unfair.

Last edited by anniepurchase on Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
anniepurchase

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bigtallmensclothing wrote:
I'm tired of attempting to explain to you.

Quote:
Yes as the shipping time on usps, it is within 15 days.

That's not right. You need the TOTAL shipping time. Including the time in CHINA.

Best of luck to you.

Thanks for your reply.

But in my description on terms 7-15 days does not include the processing time, maybe the buyer hadn't seen, but it is not my fault..

And even counting from Sept 19th(the order made) to Oct 5th (the items delivered to the buyer but unsuccessfully maybe the buyer was not at home, but it is not my fault, then Oct 7 delivered successfully), that is 16 days, not 22 days. The buyer made feedback in Oct 10th, maybe she counted from Sept 19th-Oct 10, that is 21 days, I really don't know how to say....

Even that, the description that I indicate is " generally about" 7-15 days", sometime the item is waiting the airline or waiting for the customs clearance, etc.. this circumstance is uncontrolled by sellers, that is normal and can be understood by most buyers.

And in this delivery, it is still within 15 days strictly.

Best regards.
Very Happy

Last edited by anniepurchase on Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:14 pm; edited 3 times in total
anniepurchase

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:47 pm    Post subject: Re: How to answer and explain to buyers' negative feedback Reply with quote

cosmicray wrote:
anniepurchase wrote:
The original and previous listing is like:
http://anniepurchase.ecrater.com/p/12559594/4gb-8gb-16gb-neckerchief-penguins. Which means several capacity is described in one listing.

No. NO. Do not list more than one specific item on one listing.

Create a separate listing for each capacity.

Yes for this question I admitted and I will make separate listing in this two days.
anniepurchase

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MoonwishesStore wrote:
Whether it took 18 or 22 days to ship, the customer felt it was too long. It doesn't matter whether you tell them it might take 15 days, they can and will complain if in their mind it took too long.

As to the other, sending a confirmation email saying what you will be shipping is not something to consider as confirmation on her part that she agrees with you that she ordered the smaller size at all. She may have never received it so wouldn't have seen it. You listing was wrong by attempting to sell more than one thing at a time in one listing. Your customer thought she bought one thing and you sent her something else. The confusion is because of your listing which puts you in the wrong. If you had each listing for only one item as suggested, this would not have happened.

I sell many items that have different sizes. They all have their separate listings. I have never had a negative for sending the wrong thing or size and that is with 2600+ items sold. So yes, as long as your listings are correct, things will go smoothly. By having confusing listings, you have gotten yourself a problem.

Hello, Moonwishstore:

Great thanks for your message.

Actually I agree with you that the big seller must do everything carefully and better, so they can become successful sellers, just like you, I must learn a lot from you.

But for this feedback I don't mind there is mistake for seller when counting the shipping day or forget to recieve the 2gb email or deliberate or not.

If the buyer made mistake but hope eCrater can check my certificate to at least give seller a chance and have a function to explain upon the negative feedback on eCrater or remove the feedback.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: