eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Ecrater Has Put Millions To Work
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vintagecornerstore

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow - so well said and right on! Thank you for expressing this so well.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
joyfulsleep

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I completely agree with Leatherflair. Ecrater really is amazing and I too feel very lucky to be able to sell here. Many many thanks to all who help make that happen.
beachcatsbargains

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wonderful post Leatherflair! I LOVE eCrater...and thank everyone who contributes to make this site #1 in my book!!
ethaibid

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fantastic post and thread!

I would also like to say THANK YOU to Dmitri and the rest of the folks who make eCrater run.
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I completely agree too! I'm on social security (not for retirement) but for a disability that makes it very hard for me to go to work because it makes me have involuntary movements that cause me to drop & break things and, well it's complicated...but it's embarrassing to me and people stair at me, call me a crippled. I am however, perfectly capable of typing on a keyboard, taking photos, talking to customers, and stocking & shipping because I can take a break whenever I need to, to deal with my condition and I can do this all from my home in the comfort of my own privacy with ecrater and USPS click n' ship, and I can do it for free. My social security is hardly enough to get by on and leaves me dead broke every month and I still have to come up with $40 to $100 out of pocket to cover my bills in full.

Ecrater, being free for us all, has allowed me to sell enough items each month to get the extra cash that I need for my utilities, my medications, and necessary household products that everyone has to have! I can also sell my used goods for at least half of what I originally paid for them because I can reach buyers at all income levels and not just bargain hunters, unlike selling things in a yard sale or at a flea market where it's all about how cheap can you go? Best of all, I can sell worry free unlike with ebay, being scared to death that they'll lock my account because I probably won't have enough money left over to pay my fees after paying my bills, making me unable to sell anything else until I pay them. How do they expect seller's to pay them if they can't sell anything else to make the money? Thank you ecrater team for all that you do.
Gustys

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In 2006, I saw that eBay was starting to rid its site of smaller seller, many of whom could not leave their homes to work for various reasons (disability, home schooling, etc.). Day after day, I would read on their boards that sellers could no longer pay for necessities (like medicine), or extras because without eBay they would have no supplemental income. Such messages were heart breaking, and I resolved then to find another selling venue because I too had become disabled. I am so grateful to the folks at eCrater for giving me and so many others the opportunity to work from our homes and to supplement our income. Once I joined eCrater, I never looked back. Thank you, eCrater!
YourRainyDayBookStore

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a wonderful post LeatherFlair and I do agree wholeheartedly with all the comments!

I would like to add my "Thank you" to Dimitri for creating eCrather.com
and to his staff for their knowledge and kindness in replying to the many
emails that are received day after day!

Also I am proud to be a member of the eCrater community who warmly offers their help, knowledge and suggestions to everyone!

Very Happy
bryarrosecollectibles

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd like to join in thanking the founder, Dmitri, and all those who keep eCrater going. What an amazing opportunity you have created. Thank you!
thewrightbiz

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:00 pm    Post subject: Me too Reply with quote

wilbere wrote:
Wonderful post and comments. I wish to join in expressing heartfelt appreciation for eCRATER. Smile

Thank you Ecrater.
hocadobi

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So well said everyone. Thank you LeatherFlair for initiating such a fine tribute and let me add my thanks to the eCrater creator, Dimitri and the eCrater support team. This is a great place to be!
A-Better-Way

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would have to agree, as I am seeing so much stuff that i need to post, "work" lol

The thing i like is I am used to doing business on my own, not some other place dictating and defining my every move.

I also think the more people,the sellers, there will be a larger variety to draw in even more buyers. good posts everyone !! and good points made.
zinnsgifts

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:59 am    Post subject: Selling on ecrater Reply with quote

I'm new here, still learning. But have found that its a nice place to sell, looked around a lot of places charge so much to open a store or web site. I had to have surgery and was off work, then couldn't go back to work getting better now, but I thought it would be a good time to start something different & I've always enjoyed business and wanted to run one. I like hearing all the nice compliments I've learned a lot. Thanks ecrater and everyone.
griffengarb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ecrater is still the best place to have a store! Thank you Dimitri! Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: