eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Paging namesaketreasures

View previous topic :: View next topic  
plussizelingerie

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 2:11 pm    Post subject: Paging namesaketreasures Reply with quote

I just wanted to say Hi and see how you and yours are doing these days. You are missed over at SD!

Did you get to adopt your puppy?

Hope all is well Smile

~Danielle
namesaketreasures

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Danielle,

Please be sure to tell everyone over at SD that I sure do miss everyone as well but ya gotta do what ya gotta do, I guess. Steve and I are doing just fine despite some minor health problems but everything is cleared up now, thank goodness. Smile

We haven't been able to adopt Cody yet but working really hard to make it happen. But, we do still have her in our home so at least no one has shown an interest in adopting her which is good news for us.

My birthday is today (whoop de doo!! *lol*) so I got a little birthday money from my dad that I'm using towards her adoption fee and before too long she'll be ours for good. Smile Steve's work hours are going up over 40hrs a week starting next month so that will help.

I hope you are doing well and that everyone is happy and healthy in your family. Smile

Take care,
Tammy
plussizelingerie

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy Birthday!

Sorry, its a few days late. Hope it was a happy one!
namesaketreasures

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Danielle,

Thanks for the birthday wishes! Smile I had a really nice birthday. Steve took me out for barbecue ribs/chicken which I don't get very often so it was a nice treat.

Well, back to getting some work done!

Take care,
Tammy
wahm922

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Tammy - how's things going for you? That puppy yours yet?

Good to see you posting Wink
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
namesaketreasures

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Danielle,

Things are going really well for us. Thanks for asking! Smile We did finally get to adopt Cody so she's all ours. Smile We also bought her a new crate so we can leave the house and not have to worry about her tearing things up. Even though she is 1 1/2yr old, she still has alot of puppy in her. Right now, we've got her in obedience training and she's doing really well with it.

Steve's been working overtime for the last 2 months and it looks like it's gonna continue indefinately. Business is also going well for me. I just hope it continues. Too many other things to post here or I'd be writing a book so I'll save it for an e-mail or another time.

I hope all is going well for you and your family. I noticed that you are selling logos and such. I'm sure you'll do really well with it.

Well, I've got an order to get out today so I better get to it. Take care and please if you talk to anyone from SD, tell everyone I said hello. Smile

Take care,
Tammy
wahm922

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm so glad you were able to adopt Cody Very Happy And I'm happy to hear things are going well for you and Steve!

Keep smiling Wink
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: