eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

My Store Is Suspended!!! HELP!!!!!!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
pinkglamourcosmetics

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:14 am    Post subject: My Store Is Suspended!!! HELP!!!!!! Reply with quote

My store was going just fine. I had 36 sales and 100% positive feedback and now nothing. What could be the reason for this? I read the basic policies and I'm compliant. I had somewhat of a spat with another seller because she claimed I was using her as a drop shipper ( which is against Ecrater policies) but I was just informing her that she was selling counterfeit cosmetics. I don't know if she reported me out of spite. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
wtcollectibles

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's always hard to make suggestions since we can't see anything except your home page. But I kept refreshing that page and a pair of earrings came up that are Basketball Wives Inspired or something like that. I've read here that they consider "inspired" to be one of the counterfeit code words, so maybe that popped up. I don't know if any of your makeup brands are the ones that are really feisty about resellers; I know Chanel is but I don't know who else.

Just a couple of suggestions, no other ideas, sorry!

Edited to add - I can't imagine that Ecrater would suspend anyone for spite or without good reason. If the other seller reported you unjustly for something, then you would just need to provide your receipts or whatever is needed to clear up the misunderstanding.
pinkglamourcosmetics

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I understand. hopefully I can clear this all up. I revised that listing regarding the earrings and I sell Benefit and MAC makeup. All my items are 100% authentic.
zickit

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I had somewhat of a spat with another seller because she claimed I was using her as a drop shipper ( which is against Ecrater policies)

Using a drop shipper is NOT against ecrater policy.
zickit

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pinkglamourcosmetics wrote:
I understand. hopefully I can clear this all up. I revised that listing regarding the earrings and I sell Benefit and MAC makeup. All my items are 100% authentic.

Use the contact form and send in your invoices from MAC and Benefit.
Mac likes to watch the ecrater site and request removal of unauthorized sellers ... so if you are not an authorized MAC dealer that might be your issue.
pinkglamourcosmetics

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll do just that. I purchase the items then resell. I don't think that I'm an authorized dealer so maybe I should just delete those items from my store. I'd rather cut my losses on a few items than lose out on selling the other 80% of my inventory.
pinkglamourcosmetics

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I send an email regarding reinstatement will they let me know if I have or have not met the requirements to reinstate my account? I've made some major changes to my listings.
pinkglamourcosmetics

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I received an email from Tracy stating that my store was suspended due to "suspected" counterfeit items even though I took pics of the front and back of packaging clearly indicating that the items are authentic. I sold a MAC Pink Nouveau Lipstick that the buyer raved about being authentic. I find this ironic that the day I have a spat with another seller regarding their counterfeit items, my store gets suspended for "suspected" counterfeit items. I have receipts for my recent purchases from the MAC at Dillards. I also have my Paypal receipts for other merchandise that I sell. This goes to show me that there are some low-down dirty people who will not take the responsibility for their conniving ways. I will prevail in this matter and be compliant with whatever is asked of me. Thanks for the information.
MaggietheCatsMeows

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Generally it is not a good idea to go seller to seller about authenticity. In future report them to admin and let them handle it. You know how news bulletins always say do not approach wanted people. Call the police and let them handle it? Same difference.
pinkglamourcosmetics

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

True, now I have the headache of researching my receipts via Paypal and my retail store receipts. This is gonna be a task but it's worth it to be reinstated. Tracy stated she needs all of my receipts but do they know that some items are not replicated. I have had my fragrance inventory since 2009, I doubt I have my receipts for that because I purchased them at an estate sale. I hope what I give them will do because I have orders to fulfill and I don't want this whole fiasco to have my customers initiate chargebacks or disputes. I've communicated to them to ensure them they will get their items and I hope that'll do. Thanks so much for the advice.
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope what I give them will do because I have orders to fulfill and I don't want this whole fiasco to have my customers initiate chargebacks or disputes. I've communicated to them to ensure them they will get their items and I hope that'll do. Thanks so much for the advice.
This shouldn't have any affect on your ability to ship paid orders. Just check with PayPal or GCO to confirm payment and proceed with your normal system for shipping. I wouldn't have even notified paid customers of the problem, I would have just notified them of the shipment of their order.
pinkglamourcosmetics

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't let them know what was going on, I just let them know when they should receive their order.
zickit

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
now I have the headache of researching my receipts via Paypal and my retail store receipts

tax time is just around the corner ... so you'll need them for that anyways.

Quote:
I have had my fragrance inventory since 2009, I doubt I have my receipts for that because I purchased them at an estate sale.

Hope you never get audited.
Receipts are a must for the IRS.

Not to mention ... buying them at an estate sale ... don't make them the real product. You don't know where they got them from.
pinkglamourcosmetics

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not necessarily, The fragrances I got are 100% authentic as I bought them because they were still in the wrapper with the yellow dillard's return labels. Low and behold i actually tried to return them for store credit but the time frame had expired for me to do so. I've collected the necessary receipts, hopefully it's enough.
zickit

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not necessarily, The fragrances I got are 100% authentic as I bought them because they were still in the wrapper with the yellow dillard's return labels. Low and behold i actually tried to return them for store credit but the time frame had expired for me to do so. I've collected the necessary receipts, hopefully it's enough.

I'm just saying ... even if you bought them at Dillards don't mean much these days. I know several Dillards got hit big time for selling COACH purchase that were fakes (they claimed they were returns) ... Sam's club was also selling fake coach purses for years before they finally got hit over the head enough times by Coach that they stopped .. for now at least.
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: