eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Way Too New to eCrater
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Butteseedcompany

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:14 pm    Post subject: Way Too New to eCrater Reply with quote

I could use some very serious help with eCrater. Not having trouble with set up. Don't know how to send invoices to people. [/b]
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
hocadobi

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your store is not really set up, but you already have 10 sales. So how did you invoice those buyers?
zickit

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is a store. The shoppers come in, they buy, they pay.
Why are you invoicing anyone?

No invoicing is needed.
zickit

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your store should be on hold.

Please read at least the first post in this topic - http://community.ecrater.com/viewtopic.php?t=7227
wtcollectibles

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It looks as if it's suspended now. Sad
Butteseedcompany

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bigtallmensclothing wrote:

No invoicing is needed.

So sorry, I can't even find where eCrater is sending me emails that people have purchased things. I can't send people their items or charge them for them if I don't know the sale happened.

Sorry to have been so much trouble in asking questions.
cosmicray

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Butteseedcompany wrote:

No invoicing is needed.

So sorry, I can't even find where eCrater is sending me emails that people have purchased things. I can't send people their items or charge them for them if I don't know the sale happened.

When you opened your store, you specified an email address. If you receive payments via PayPal, there is a second email address for that.

For each order placed (other than thru Google Checkout), eCrater will send you an email. That email address is specified on your Admin screen under Account -> Edit Account Options. Look at the last field below your name and address. That is where the emails are being sent to. Note that none of these emails from eCrater tell you that the customer actually made payment. You need to check PayPal, or watch for checks/money orders, as appropriate.

If you accept Google Checkout, then GCO will send you the order notification email.

Are you checking the spam folder on your email program ? If youe email program thinks the emails are spam, it may be diverting them to a place you are not looking.
wtcollectibles

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Butteseedcompany wrote:

Since your store is currently suspended, we can't see any of your items or see how you have set things up. Like BigTall says, you shouldn't need to charge anybody anything; they should click on the Buy Now button and check out. You must have something missing in your shipping setup if you need to send invoices.

Hope you can get your store back up and running soon, and then maybe you can work on getting it more "automated" for your buyers.
Butteseedcompany

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wtcollectibles wrote:
Butteseedcompany wrote:

Since your store is currently suspended, we can't see any of your items or see how you have set things up. Like BigTall says, you shouldn't need to charge anybody anything; they should click on the Buy Now button and check out. You must have something missing in your shipping setup if you need to send invoices.

Hope you can get your store back up and running soon, and then maybe you can work on getting it more "automated" for your buyers.

Thank you I found the word order on the sidebar and sure enough the orders were in there. I shipped the ones that said paid next to them. I am sorry that my store got susupended I did hours and hours of work on it, apparently I just did something wrong.

It is no biggy, I will just delete it.
Butteseedcompany

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No invoicing is needed.

Thank you for that information, I have been in business for 44 years. I would never have figured that out.

I did however figure out why my store was suspended and I believe I have handled it.

When eCrater imported my ads, all the photos from my templates rather than my actual photo's of items were imported. I have spent days changing them and the ads.

I did notice that a seller on eCrater is using a copyrighted photo in their ads and unfortunately when my ads were imported the copyrighted template photo's instead of my item photo's were imported. In this case, I did nothing wrong. I pay my service provider for use of their templates, they are copyrighted by them. In contacting my service provider he stated that he will contact eCrater and explain the situation.

Hopefully all of this can be cleared up and the time I have spent editing 400 ads will not have gone to waste.

My shipping is working right through Paypal, but I will work on figuring out how to set up flat rate shipping on here.

Sincerely,
Cassandra
zickit

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please read at least the first post in this topic - http://community.ecrater.com/viewtopic.php?t=7227
zickit

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you see your feedback?
http://butteseedcompany.ecrater.com/view-feedback.php?storeid=61793
Butteseedcompany

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, thanks to a very helpful person on here that directed me towards my problem I did.

Unlike you the person was kind and helpful. Not a "SNIPE" with a chip on his/her shoulders.
zickit

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

huh?

And stop emailing me!
Butteseedcompany

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:47 pm    Post subject: Calling a spade a spade Reply with quote

You may get the last word in emails, But I guarantee you that your not getting the last word on these boards. They are public boards.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: