eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Sell in Australia only

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hotbuymall

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:38 am    Post subject: Sell in Australia only Reply with quote

Hi,

Can I sell my products to Australia only. I dont ship to US. How do I remove US shipping ?

thanks
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You had better check with ecrater on that as the rules are that all items must be availabel for purchase in the US, but that was before the UK and AU sites were added. May be different now. Please report back so others will know the answer after you get one.
wtcollectibles

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, unless it's changed you have to ship to the US. When the UK stores were added, some UK sellers were hoping to sell only to the UK but were told no. I haven't read anything different about Australia, but do let us know if it's changed.
ethaibid

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a thought- why not charge outrageous shipping to the US- that way you're technically not breaking any rules and it's unlikely anyone from the US will place an order with you. Problem solved?
caljackscollectibles

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Sell in Australia only Reply with quote

hotbuymall wrote:
Hi,

Can I sell my products to Australia only. I dont ship to US. How do I remove US shipping ?

thanks

You say you don't ship to the US? I checked a couple of your items and the only option available for shipping is the US. Also in your FAQ you say you ship to Canada.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I looked at your site so let me understand this right.... You are located in Florida, you say you collect 7% Florida sales tax and you won't ship to the US. Did you perhaps get a country mixed up and you don't want to ship to Australia? If so go into your administration page and find where you can opt out of selling to Australia and or United Kingdom.
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In case you got US and AU mixed up, you have to send to the US including Alaska and Hawaii now.
elpereles

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I dont ship to US.

Quote:
What about SalesTax?

Our order form will apply a 7% Sales Tax to any order that is being shipped within the state of Florida. A Florida Sales Certificate is required to Void this Tax.

WTF! Do you make copy-paste from other seller's terms? Rolling Eyes

Now seriously I'm getting worry to enter sometimes in a forum to read some nice comments and not just to find a new "ironic strange fairy" tales.
hotbuymall

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

that is my existing store , i have new store to release but the products only sell in australia..
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you planning on shipping to AU from Florida or are you using a drop shipper in AU? I've been under the impression that all items must be available for sale in the US. Have you checked yet with the ecrater team on this issue?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: