eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

UK buyes not paying shipping
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Butteseedcompany

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I experienced the same thing, One UK order worked perfectly because there was only one item.

I updated my shipping matrix this morning and also updated my business account in Paypal to provide for international flatrate shipping. Hopefully this will cure my ills.

On another site 70% of my business is international and I certainly want to have international sales available on eCrater as well.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
elpereles

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dreamcottage, it near one month. The items are still free in the store. Please search for the topics of Shipping Matrix or calculator configuration.

normasbathandbody, I was checking the calculator isn't working right. Please fill the S&H for UK in the Shipping Matrix.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
also updated my business account in Paypal to provide for international flatrate shipping. Hopefully this will cure my ills.

Doubt that this will correct your ills, it is probably part of your problem. You don't want PP collecting or adding shipping into the price of your ecrater orders. You don't want PP adding shipping prices into your orders. The shipping prices all have to be through ecrater NOT through PP.
Seems like you mentioned on another thread that your UK rates being charged to a customer are way too high. They are probably being charged your ecrater rate and then the PP rate added on top of it.

NO ecrater seller should have PP collecting or charging or however you set it up, having anything to do with your shipping prices. It will be a mess!!!!!!!!! You do not need to do anything with shipping at PP for your ecrater orders. I hope you get the idea Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: