eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

need help with 2 question

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Andrews-Attic-Finds

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:17 pm    Post subject: need help with 2 question Reply with quote

hello all i have 2 questions to ask.
question1: why isn't the google feed status working in my au store. however it goes through in my usa store and in my uk store.
Qustion 2: since im selling all pre-owned items most of my items don't have upc numbers and i don't know where to to serch for 1.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
Andrews-Attic-Finds

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:18 pm    Post subject: continue to the post Reply with quote

For example they arelooking for upc, jan numbers and some of my products don't have them what do i do
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

!. The Australia feed hasn't gone through for anyone yet. Ecrater adminstrationa mentioned that in a post several days ago.

2. This question has been asked and answered many times over the last month. I suggest you take the time to read through the many different forum posts and you should find some suggestions.
neweratradingpost

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,

Have you tried applying for exemption? Lots of my products don't have UPC codes either. They've subsequently been exempted.

Jeanne
ohmygracie

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have found that if you go to the FAQ section in the forum listings catagories, you'll find a lot of answers and a lot of information. This section seems to be done by the adminstration themselves. Answers on UK, AU, etc. etc....this is what MoonwishesStore is talking about. I've learned by trial and error and from help from so many nice sellers here on ecrater. Good Luck, happy selling
Quote:
The Australia feed hasn't gone through for anyone yet. Ecrater adminstrationa mentioned that in a post several days ago.

(If you look in the General Discussion listings of all topics, you'll find the FAQ section just under Promoting Your Store section.)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: