eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

ecrater newbie on the prowl ;)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ryoohki

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 2:32 pm    Post subject: ecrater newbie on the prowl ;) Reply with quote

I signed up a couple of days ago. I really just wanted to post to the forum and what not but I decided I might as well actually use my account for some extra exposure.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
zickit

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 3:28 pm    Post subject: Re: ecrater newbie on the prowl ;) Reply with quote

ryoohki wrote:
I signed up a couple of days ago. I really just wanted to post to the forum and what not but I decided I might as well actually use my account for some extra exposure.

Curious to know why you would want to post to the forum if you didn't have an ecrater store or were a buyer here?
ryoohki

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone who uses smc was talking about a post over here. You can't join in the discussions on this forum if you don't have an account.

I have browsed ecrater stores before but I had not ever looked at the forum until they were talking about what they read. Besides, ecrater has been recommended to people quite a few times. This is a really decent site to have your own store if you don't know much about web building. I decided to see what all ecrater can really do instead of letting the account sit there.

Another reason why I actually have put things in the store (and will continue to update it) is that you can't seem very credible in your responses to people if you aren't actually using any of the services where you happen to be posting. I like this forum and I plan on staying a while and sharing my experience with anyone who might need it Very Happy

if only there was a spell-check feature, maybe I wouldn't have to hit edit a zillion times hahaha.
wahm922

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have some really nice baskets, do you make them yourself?
ryoohki

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No. That sort of thing would be much too expensive. Easier to use a company that brings together people who do Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: