eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

How do I find my own inventory??

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
conversationpiece

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:45 pm    Post subject: How do I find my own inventory?? Reply with quote

I think I seriously might be getting Alzheimer's. It has been a few years since I posted some things on eCrater. Nothing ever sold and I sort of forgot it was there. Now all of a sudden people are placing orders. I went in with my login and password, but I cannot find anything that lets me view and change or add to my listings. Please be gentle with me. I'm old.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
ElzAuctionHouse

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:48 pm    Post subject: Re: How do I find my own inventory?? Reply with quote

conversationpiece wrote:
I think I seriously might be getting Alzheimer's. It has been a few years since I posted some things on eCrater. Nothing ever sold and I sort of forgot it was there. Now all of a sudden people are placing orders. I went in with my login and password, but I cannot find anything that lets me view and change or add to my listings. Please be gentle with me. I'm old.

When you log onto eCrater, doesn't it take you to your administration page??? From there you should be seeing, on the left side of the screen, a list, which has listed "products", "categories", etc. Click on "products" and you shold be able to see what you have listed. From there you can edit, hide or delete an item.

Hope this helps!!
conversationpiece

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you! That was showing up under the heading "Set up" so I wasn't looking there. Now I've found my listings, but they don't let you click on them to open up. I'm assuming some of those cryptic icons to the right of the product title are going to let me do that. Is there a key somewhere that tells me what those pictures mean?
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would suggest that once you get into your store, to put it on hold and take an inventory to be sure you still have what you listed years ago! Be sure your postage is up to date, etc.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the pencil is the edit button. You also need to check to see if you now magically have a UK and AU store that is offering free shipping. Yet another reason to put yourself on hold until you get caught up with the latest happenings here.
conversationpiece

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many thanks! i will do that. So far this fall, I have had one order for a book I had given to Goodwill one week previous; and I had an order for a cute little purse that was supposed to pay thru Paypal and never did (nor did she respond to several invoices I sent); and now an order for a book I was magically able to lay my hands on! It has been paid and shipped as of 10 minutes ago. Very Happy
oakteakstore

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sounds like your store is starting to work for you. So now, you have to make sure everything is up to shuff and you have each and every piece of inventory you list. Then go through it all and check out the prices and all the other things including the wording of the listings themselves. It may take a while, but it is worth it. And as others have mentioned, make sure your shipping prices are current. There have been several upgrades to postage within a fairly short period of time.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: