eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

global category id's

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
moviefoyer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:07 pm    Post subject: global category id's Reply with quote

I am having trouble finding these codes.

I sell original movie memorabilia, mainly original lobby cards and movie posters.

I created several lobby card categories and when I click on them, I can see the CID number, and I know this is the local category ID.

However, I don't know/understand how to get th global category ID.

Additionally, I see know category for Movie Memorabilia. THe closest category that I was able to find was collectible non-sports cards.

I guess that's ok but I still don't see how to get the global category id for it. thanks.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
poopsheet

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If there actually isn't a category for what you're selling you might try using the contact form at ecrater.com and requesting it. There aren't any guarantees but you never know...
zickit

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Additionally, I see know category for Movie Memorabilia. THe closest category that I was able to find was collectible non-sports cards.

I guess that's ok but I still don't see how to get the global category id for it. thanks.

As suggested, use the contact us form and ask to see if they will add the category for you. Be specific as to where you thing it belongs as it probably won't be a main category but a sub category under Movies or collectibles ... which one is the question, lol.

As for how to know theglobal category number .... go to www.ecrater.com click on MORE find the category you want click on it
the URL will be like
http://www.ecrater.com/category.php?cid=5958
that number at the end is the global category number.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: