eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

quick introduction and question

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
2tempting2resist

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 2:39 pm    Post subject: quick introduction and question Reply with quote

Hi! I'm a newbie. My name is Cathy. I just signed up to open a store, but as of yet, nothing is listed. I imagine a lot more people will be doing this now that eBay has increased their store prices.

First off, how do I list an item? I have some things listed on Turbo lister, do they transfer over here? Embarassed
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
ryoohki

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What do you mean listed? Listed in your store? When you log into the admin panel go to categories and create some categories. Then go to products and add products. There is a section of this forum that says Store Set-up. It should be very helpful to you. http://www.ecrater.com/community/viewforum.php?f=6
2tempting2resist

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 3:20 pm    Post subject: image Reply with quote

One thing that the forum asked for was an image. I don't have an image. Where can I find an image to put in the store? I sell a little of everything so it can't be any specific thing.
zickit

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 3:30 pm    Post subject: Re: image Reply with quote

2tempting2resist wrote:
One thing that the forum asked for was an image. I don't have an image. Where can I find an image to put in the store? I sell a little of everything so it can't be any specific thing.

Check out this store. http://wahm922.ecrater.com/ Danielle would be happy to sell you a photo package for your whole store set-up or just a logo. She does SUPER work!
zickit

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 3:33 pm    Post subject: Re: quick introduction and question Reply with quote

2tempting2resist wrote:

First off, how do I list an item? I have some things listed on Turbo lister, do they transfer over here? Embarassed

As already stated read this forum before you do anything.
http://www.ecrater.com/community/viewforum.php?f=6

Turbo is an ebay product to list on ebay. I know nothing about turbo BUT if it's an excel spreadsheet you can play with it to use as the ecrater bulk lister - if you have the knowledge to do so. You MUST have at least 100 items to use the bulk lister on ecrater.com
2tempting2resist

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 3:45 pm    Post subject: store setup Reply with quote

Am I doing something wrong? The store setup was only one page of questions and answers? It didn't tell me anything that I needed to know and it especially didn't tell me how to list. I don't have that many items to list so I won't be using the bulk lister.
zickit

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:30 am    Post subject: Re: store setup Reply with quote

2tempting2resist wrote:
Am I doing something wrong? The store setup was only one page of questions and answers? It didn't tell me anything that I needed to know and it especially didn't tell me how to list. I don't have that many items to list so I won't be using the bulk lister.

AFTER you read both threads in this forum --
http://www.ecrater.com/community/viewforum.php?f=6

AFTER you have completed what it tells you to do there

THEN you can add items by clicking on PRODUCT.
BUT first you have to create your categories, fill out your contact info etc.
2tempting2resist

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 2:51 pm    Post subject: Product description Reply with quote

For product description there is a place for a photo. Does it give you a chance to add more photos for one product?
wahm922

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes you can add more photos after the item is listed Wink
wahm922

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:43 pm    Post subject: Re: image Reply with quote

BigTallMensClothing wrote:
2tempting2resist wrote:

Check out this store. http://wahm922.ecrater.com/ Danielle would be happy to sell you a photo package for your whole store set-up or just a logo. She does SUPER work!

Just wanted to let you know yahoo has been down most of the day and I can not access my mail to reply. Hopefully it get up and running again soon!

I also use this email for my ebay and my other eCrater store Shocked
zickit

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 9:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Product description Reply with quote

2tempting2resist wrote:
For product description there is a place for a photo. Does it give you a chance to add more photos for one product?

List it
then in PRODUCTS to the left of the title you will see some icons, the first is a camera - click to add more pics, the second, is a pencil - to edit, don't remember the others off the time of my head. BUT the red X will delete the listing.
AKLeatherFashions

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:36 pm    Post subject: Re: quick introduction and question Reply with quote

2tempting2resist wrote:
Hi! I'm a newbie. My name is Cathy. I just signed up to open a store, but as of yet, nothing is listed. I imagine a lot more people will be doing this now that eBay has increased their store prices.

Turbo lister has nothing to do with ecrater, I to have an ebay store,these stores are seperate and do not integrate in anyways that I have seen.
Basically you start from scratch to build your store here.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: