eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

my store is suspended , requesting scanned receipts

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mericu

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:14 am    Post subject: my store is suspended , requesting scanned receipts Reply with quote

well i just opened my store , listed 3 items then the next day i see my store is suspended and they told me that in order to reinstate my store i have to provide scanned receipts from reputable sources for verification of my products , my question is where to find this? If someone had similar problem maybe could help , thanks
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
wtcollectibles

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:41 am    Post subject: Re: my store is suspended , requesting scanned receipts Reply with quote

mericu wrote:
they told me that in order to reinstate my store i have to provide scanned receipts from reputable sources for verification of my products , my question is where to find this?

Where to find your receipts? Wherever you store your business papers.

Computer software is one of the risky categories because it is so easy to get pirated copies and counterfeits. Just send them copies of your receipts to prove that you got yours from a reputable source. If you didn't keep your receipts, then you may be out of luck.
mericu

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:44 am    Post subject: Re: my store is suspended , requesting scanned receipts Reply with quote

if i send pictures of products to microsoft and they approve them will this be enough for ecrater to reinstate my store here and let me list?
wtcollectibles

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only Ecrater can tell you what you need and what they will accept. We're just other sellers here; we try to make suggestions and help each other but after a certain point, you have to deal directly with those in charge. Good luck!
caseyt31

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You sell software and have no receipts? Haha...good luck with that one buddy.
henhousegiftsandcollectibles

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:54 pm    Post subject: Re: my store is suspended , requesting scanned receipts Reply with quote

mericu wrote:
if i send pictures of products to microsoft and they approve them will this be enough for ecrater to reinstate my store here and let me list?

I think you need to send copies of the recepts to ecrater
theartsandlettersofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who can tell from a photo if the item is authentic or not. Very easy for the pirate to replicate the packaging. More over Microsoft will in all likelihood tell you they are not authentic rather than risk their reputation if they aren't. That is if they even respond to you.

Who sold you the products? Did they fall off the back of a truck? You make it sound like you woke up one morning and found them at the foot of your bed.
mericu

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:11 am    Post subject: Re: my store is suspended , requesting scanned receipts Reply with quote

copies of receipts , well what if i got a few as gift without receipt or a promotion or just got them without receipt in that case how can i prove to ecrater that its authentic
cosmicray

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you got it as a gift, how do you know it is authentic ?

You don't.
viewfinders

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you got them as gifts you aren't allowed to use the stock photos to sell them. That is probably what got you suspended. Those photos are copyrighted and you need permission from the company to use them.
caseyt31

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:24 am    Post subject: Re: my store is suspended , requesting scanned receipts Reply with quote

mericu wrote:
copies of receipts , well what if i got a few as gift without receipt or a promotion or just got them without receipt in that case how can i prove to ecrater that its authentic

You sound like you are coming up with as many fairy tales as you possibly can because you know they are f a k e.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Must have nice friends giving you gifts like that! Ask them for the receipts telling them you would rather have the money or give them back to the person who gave them to you and tell them you don't need nor can you use them.

Frankly, anyone that doesn't understand that they need receipts and some kind of accounting for the products they want to sell needs to get in a different line of work. McDonalds comes to mind. Even if ecrater didn't want to see them, UNCLE SAM will!
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: