eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

my account is invalid ,what can i do?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Design-box

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:30 am    Post subject: my account is invalid ,what can i do? Reply with quote

My accoun is invalid . I don't know this is why. I have contact with ecrater team. But didn't get reply.
What can i do? who can help me ? Crying or Very sad
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It may have to do with selling licensed products without permission. If you have permission you must forward that proof to eCRATER admin.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would suspect that you are selling unliscensed name brand items. In otherwords, YOUR company doesn't have the permission to buy the goods from a company that doesn't have permission to produce the stuff you are selling, therefore they are most likely pirated goods which are not allowed to be sold on ecrater for sure or in the USA!

Lots of Chinese sellers keep trying to have stores here and are suspended almost immediately. We are just sellers here and don't know why they are suspended, but from what little we can see from the store that is what looks like the most probable reason. Ecrater isn't going to put its entire site at risk for some pirated/counterfeit/fake goods.
Design-box

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:08 am    Post subject: thank you~ Reply with quote

MoonwishesStore wrote:
I would suspect that you are selling unliscensed name brand items. In otherwords, YOUR company doesn't have the permission to buy the goods from a company that doesn't have permission to produce the stuff you are selling, therefore they are most likely pirated goods which are not allowed to be sold on ecrater for sure or in the USA!

Lots of Chinese sellers keep trying to have stores here and are suspended almost immediately. We are just sellers here and don't know why they are suspended, but from what little we can see from the store that is what looks like the most probable reason. Ecrater isn't going to put its entire site at risk for some pirated/counterfeit/fake goods.

thank you for you reply. but i want to say the stuff toy haven't Copyright Problems. and i sell these stuffed toy on other website. and that's ok. I think it not the reason of my store suspended.
if my stuffed toy is fake goods. and ecrater need tell me i modeled after which brand.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just because you sell your items on other sites doesn't mean it is legal. Maybe you haven't been reported. Maybe other sites don't care, especially if you are paying money either in monthly fees or final value fees.
kazango123

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In your terms you state "We will declare the items with a lower value in order to ensure you receive it with duty free or lower tax. The lower price does not reflect the total price you paid or the market value of the product."

Isn't that illegal?
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
if my stuffed toy is fake goods. and ecrater need tell me i modeled after which brand.

Not quite understanding your English here, but what you seem to saying is that if your stuffed toys are a faked good then ecrater needs to tell you which ones you modeled them after.

I suspect you already know which items you sell are fakes. Unless you have contracts with the actual liscensed owner of the designs to produce and sell these toys, then you have no right to sell them anywhere in the USA, they are fake, counterfeit, illegal goods. Unless you can prove to ecrater that you have the rights to be manufacturing and selling these items, you can't sell them here. Period. That might not be why you are suspended, but just my basic hunch. We seem to be getting this question at least once a week from a seller in China (or somewhere in the orient) that immediately gets suspended. I see no other reason.

The customs duty declaration is illegal also.

Ecrater strives to have an honest venue.
Design-box

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MoonwishesStore wrote:
Quote:

Not quite understanding your English here, but what you seem to saying is that if your stuffed toys are a faked good then ecrater needs to tell you which ones you modeled them after.

I suspect you already know which items you sell are fakes. Unless you have contracts with the actual liscensed owner of the designs to produce and sell these toys, then you have no right to sell them anywhere in the USA, they are fake, counterfeit, illegal goods. Unless you can prove to ecrater that you have the rights to be manufacturing and selling these items, you can't sell them here. Period. That might not be why you are suspended, but just my basic hunch. We seem to be getting this question at least once a week from a seller in China (or somewhere in the orient) that immediately gets suspended. I see no other reason.

The customs duty declaration is illegal also.

Ecrater strives to have an honest venue.

thanks again. I think my stuffed toy is ok. I have a item is " apple rainbow logo decal" .I Think that is infringement item. Stuffed toy has no brand in USA. Because this is movie product not brand product.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Stuffed toy has no brand in USA. Because this is movie product not brand product.

Many movie products including stuffed toys are made to help promote movies and yes they have brands and if you do not have the permission to make them for the movie theatre people you are not allowed to make them. Many items are made to promote movies and all are illegal if you don't have permission to make them. The permission has to come from the people that own the rights to the movies, or comic books, or story books, etc. You just can't make items that others have designed and sell your own version. That is the essense of fake, pirated goods.
Design-box

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:09 am    Post subject: thank you~ Reply with quote

MoonwishesStore wrote:
Quote:
Stuffed toy has no brand in USA. Because this is movie product not brand product.

Many movie products including stuffed toys are made to help promote movies and yes they have brands and if you do not have the permission to make them for the movie theatre people you are not allowed to make them. Many items are made to promote movies and all are illegal if you don't have permission to make them. The permission has to come from the people that own the rights to the movies, or comic books, or story books, etc. You just can't make items that others have designed and sell your own version. That is the essense of fake, pirated goods.

So The stuffed toy is infringment item? Oh~ There is many toy like this sell on ebay. And no company to report these toy. they also didn't get the permission. not because ebay get final value fee. i am also confused. in other website the service team will offer infringement item(who is complainant.and let the complainant provide proof) but in here. there is no proof.no notes. anybody will become complainant . or erater according to their own meaning decide what is fake goods.
zickit

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
erater according to their own meaning decide what is fake goods.

NOPE, it's up to your to provide proof they are not fakes.

ONLY ecrater can assist you. So if you think your store is within the terms of the site you need to contact ecrater directly.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:50 am    Post subject: Re: thank you~ Reply with quote

Design-box wrote:
So The stuffed toy is infringment item? Oh~ There is many toy like this sell on ebay. And no company to report these toy. they also didn't get the permission. not because ebay get final value fee. i am also confused. in other website the service team will offer infringement item(who is complainant.and let the complainant provide proof) but in here. there is no proof.no notes. anybody will become complainant . or erater according to their own meaning decide what is fake goods.

Design box, eBay is a very rich company. If they get sued, they have expensive lawyers to tie things up in court for years. Meanwhile they continue to collect fees from the offending companies. eCRATER doesn't have the fees to pay the lawyers. Maybe that is why they are extra careful.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: