eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

eCRATER launches in United Kingdom
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> News & System Status
View previous topic :: View next topic  
UknowUneedAnother

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rolling Eyes I guess I'll also find out if bumping a thread is taboo, here.

I just checked the date of when I asked my Q's and am hoping that someone notices "this" and can help me out.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
wtcollectibles

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

UknowUneedAnother wrote:

1. Would I check the enable for the UK and AU in order for the site to auto convert US $$$ into pounds and AUD?

1a. D I then ignore the "do not convert box"?

Yes and yes. I think it's actually 1 a. that triggers the automatic conversion. I convert my own, so I have checked that box.

Sorry, but I don't know about the Analytics question. I've never enabled it for anything except my US store. I'm sure someone will come along and clarify that.

As far as I know, it's not taboo to bump a thread, by the way. Especially since we all missed it the first time!! Laughing
Becky
UknowUneedAnother

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smile Thanks!

I did just finnish reading about the VAT, so still need some time on this, and need to read up on the increasing postage rates BEFORE I finish popping numbers into the matrix.

Wink I have some confidence, now, b-e-c-a-u-s-e, ... I FINALLY figured out the matrix and have a faux weight method that I really think could work out pretty well for the diversity of vintage! IF I can figure out the matrix, ... I can do ANYTHING, ... eventually.

The Google stuff seemed pretty vague, and I couldn't find any actual instructions to clarify if these other spots would wind up being some sort of sub ID, based upon my already present eCrater analytics ID, or if they wind up being completely different.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> News & System Status
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14
Page 14 of 14

Jump to: