eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

number of shops per email address

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
simpsons

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:46 pm    Post subject: number of shops per email address Reply with quote

Hi all I was just wondering how many shops you can have per email address, and is there any point in having a shop with only one category ie one shop selling...lighters only, another selling....jewellery only etc etc Thanks in advance.Paul. Very Happy
zickit

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:44 pm    Post subject: Re: number of shops per email address Reply with quote

simpsons wrote:
Hi all I was just wondering how many shops you can have per email address, and is there any point in having a shop with only one category ie one shop selling...lighters only, another selling....jewellery only etc etc Thanks in advance.Paul. Very Happy

One store per email

As the owner of 6 ecrater stores, I believe there is a verygood reason. From my research it seems that search engines prefer like items in one place. I have domain names for most of my stores forwared to my ecrater stores. Having separate stores does have it's disadvantage too - for what ever reason I get very little exposure on my breast cancer items store, if I had those items with my womens clothing maybe they would get more exposure from the shoppers that are already in my womens store.
Another advantage to multiple stores is the fact I can categories them much better.
The biggest advantage though is the meta tags match what I sell and don't have to be so general to cover everything.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
simpsons

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for that Big tall something for me to look into Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: