eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

ATTENTION New ecrater.com Sellers - please read
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
msdianesgaragesale

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:54 am    Post subject: Order fulfillment process - Shipping for more than 1 item. Reply with quote

Hello,

I'm sorry if I missed something in the tutorials, but I would like some clarity on the fulfillment process i.e., does ecrater remove the item from my inventory once it is purchased? How much of the inventory management is my responsibility? Is there a step by step video (or any type) tutorial on this?

Also, how is shipping calculated if a buyer purchases more than 1 item from my store?

Again, I'm sorry but don't want to be "suspended" because I didn't have complete clarity on the rules.

thanks.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
lulubijou

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:12 am    Post subject: Very Helpful Reply with quote

This information has been very helpful!

Thanks!
bassbeadgallery

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:25 pm    Post subject: Got my first order! Now what?! Reply with quote

I am confused right now because I received an order that stated no payment had been made. I have two options available for my customers, Paypal and Google Checkout. My Paypal would be considered personal I guess because I do not have the superior service, but I do use it to send invoices for payment from customers that order via email. Is that what I'm supposed to do? I thought it would automatically be generated. Just want to understand so I can be better prepared in the future. Thanks Smile
bassbeadgallery

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:44 pm    Post subject: Found It:) Reply with quote

I found the info on handling PayPal orders. Thanks Smile
GoddessCosmetics

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello and welcome!
gypsyqueen

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:19 pm    Post subject: Confused, can't get past the "Products" phase of s Reply with quote

I'm just starting here on E-crater and can't get past step the "Products" phase of the setup. There's a small "SEARCH" box that I have no idea what it is or what to do about it or what to type in it? I'm also stuck in the Weight Scales, Shipping Zone, and Shipping Matrix categories. I'd rather charge a flat rate for my sewing patterns than have to deal with the confusion of all the different shipping charges. Why does this have to be so difficult? My patterns are pretty much the same weight.
wtcollectibles

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I click on your www button, it says "no such seller" so you haven't even started a store yet, correct? Once you get your store open, then you can start setting up your shipping info, etc, and then adding products. None of us can really tell you how to set up your shipping since that's up to you.

As far as the zones, those are the countries to which you will be willing to ship. You can ship just to the US if you want or you can add others. Those decisions will factor into your shipping setup, too.

You can offer a Fixed shipping cost for the US and Canada, but you'll have to work out something different for other countries, the matrix or the USPS calculator.

Once you get your store opened and decide how and where you want to ship, come back with some specific questions you run into and we'll try to help.
Becky Very Happy
ecoconsign

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This thread/info would be really helpful as a sticky in the "store setup" forum category. VERY helpful information! Thanks!

Btw, I just placed my store that is under construction "on hold"...as such, it doesn't appear in my profile/url reference.
zickit

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ecoconsign wrote:
This thread/info would be really helpful as a sticky in the "store setup" forum category. VERY helpful information! Thanks!

Most new people come to this forum first ... hence the reason for it being in this forum
neviola

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:45 pm    Post subject: size Reply with quote

asked, if there are no listings shirt size, continue to buy if anyone know where the seller if the buyer choose the size?
andysbookpile

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:18 pm    Post subject: Shipping info in product description Reply with quote

So... I read in the terms that putting "boiler plate" text, including shipping information, in the description is not allowed.

A) Why?

B) If it's not allowed why do I see several people doing it including the author of this thread?

I figure that it should probably go in the "FAQ" section but people never read that sort of thing so putting it in the description makes sense. At least to me anyway. If eCrater had a "Shipping Information" tab it would be the best place but since it doesn't...
buytheyardquiltfabric

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like I have some reading to do.Thanks for the information.Very helpful
beadlynxhandmadejewelrybylily

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:37 am    Post subject: new store owner Reply with quote

Hi! My name is Lily and this is my first post on ecrater. Not my first online store but it is definately my favorite. Store is currently under construction as I have it on hold. Have read awesome info and tips in this forum. Keep up the great work. Very Happy
evandco

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:30 pm    Post subject: women's HOT HOT HOT lingerie Reply with quote

check us out!!

http://www.yourchangeroom.com
hiboux

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 4:35 am    Post subject: Really sorry.Didn't realise it went live straight away Reply with quote

Sorry if I upset things! I am trying to find where to put shop on hold,but can't find the 'orders' which doesn't appear in menu! How do I find that too? I wish it was straight forward,but there appears to be options missing.I'm sure it's just a case of finding where everything is.Please be patient.I don't want to reat problems for you-or me.
Karen
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: