eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

After almost 4 years my store gets suspended Can anyone help

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LittleMaggysFunHouse

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:24 pm    Post subject: After almost 4 years my store gets suspended Can anyone help Reply with quote

[url]This is my first time here posting a problem, I have been selling on ecrater since 1998 and it was love at first sight. Listing products, getting orders ready, setting up stores (UK & Australia) emailing costumers, getting paid. Anyway, this morning while I was listing more items in my store I did a preview to see how an item was going to looked, to my surprise all of my 3000 plus items were gone, I thought I was gonna go crazy because once in a while I come to the forums to read and get informed about the experiences people go in here. I know or think I am suspended why? I don't know. I mostly sell Action figures, toys, movies, & video games. on my movies I have this: Brand new factory sealed Region 1 DVDs. This is a genuine studio-produced product; we do not sell bootlegs or imports and the description of the movie. I have this on all of my DVDs and been having them since I opened back in 2008 never gave me problems so I don't know if that is the reason. I know no one can see my store and help me but whatever info you can give me would be very very appreciated. I have contacted ecrater and hopefully they can also give me an answer. Fixing 3000 plus items is going to be a pain but I am willing to do it so I can get back on the wagon. Thank you Ecrater sellers in advanced for your knowledgeable help.[/b]
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
LittleMaggysFunHouse

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also made a sale 2 days ago so whatever I listed from that day till the day my store got suspended I dont think that was the reason, like I said before, I have been listing the same way and same items so unfortunately whatever the problem is I will have to correct it 3000 plus times. (that is how many items I have) but not clear what the problem is. Embarassed Thank you guys.
cosmicray

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a seller, like you. I don't know the reason for the store being suspended (which also means I can't see your items).

I can see a few things that might have something to do with it tho...

Quote:
Also, while we maintain a huge stock of all our products, it is wise to call for availability if your order is especially urgent.

That somewhat implies that you might have out of stock merchandise listed for sale. I'm not sure what happens if you're a drop shipper tho.

Quote:
Providing contact information to Little Maggy's Fun House indicates your permission for us to occasionally e-mail you material about our company that we believe might interest you. You can always remove your name from our mailing list or edit the contact information we have on file at your discretion. To remove your name & other contact info completely, simply e-mail us at MagyAldana3@aol.com with the word "Unsubscribe" in the subject line.

Actually, no it doesn't (particularly when it involves Google Checkout). You must adhere to the customer's preference as received on the most recent order.

I do not know if either of these are the reason for the suspension. You would have to contact eCrater directly to find out.
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In your FAQs you give your payment methods as PP, GC and then list all the major credit cards like they are separate from PP and GC. If that is what you mean then that is against the terms of eCRATER and would be grounds for suspension. If on the other hand you are just informing your buyers that they can use credit cards via PP and GC, then you need to change your wording to say you accept major credit cards via PP and GC.
elpereles

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1998 or 2008? Waoo! The negatives and neutral refers to similar problems.

Anyway let see to help you. Check the following in the FAQs and Terms:

Quote:
What are my payment choices?
Little Maggy's Fun House currently accepts the following payment methods: PayPal Google CheckOut Visa/Mastercard Discover American Express Amex

If you accept PayPal and Google Checkout the better write sometime like: "All credit cards payments are manage/accepted/process by Paypal and GCO" or "Paypal (Mastercard/Amex/Visa/ect)"

Quote:
Privacy Policy:
At Little Maggy's Fun House, the privacy and protection of your personal and financial information is very important to us. That's why we've created this privacy statement, which fully describes our information gathering and dissemination practices. It's the best way we can demonstrate our firm commitment to your privacy.

If I read it at first. I can understand that you have a merchant account to accept credit cards.
LittleMaggysFunHouse

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want to thank so far the 2 people that have responded to my post, is funny after spending hours and reading hundreds of posts, all you really need to do if your store ever gets suspended (for some reason I thought it will never happened to me) and this is to all my friends at Ecrater that if your store ever gets suspended all you need to do is email Tracy, She responded same day, and explained what the problem was, I never knew ecrater care about buyers this way, if you have a problem with an order where you dont ship it or if paypal opens a case against you because is your fault this is how ecrater tries to make you aware to get it together so it wont happen again, Like everyone else we've all had our share of problems with buyers, and how they get resolved? either through paypal resolution or google. We deal with those issues by either responding with a refund or fighting if we feel we have provided what the costumer wanted. I had 2 cases opened against me through paypal, One UK order where the costumer was gracious about it and all she wanted was her money back after her item got lost in transit, she got her money back. That was my loss and I was ok with it, the other one the item arrived broken and seller opened a case we delt this through paypal she send it back and also got refunded, now how ecrater gets involved in all of this I have no idea, that is why I said at the beginning that ecrater cares about sellers too, I did not know they care that much to the point where they suspend your store. So if you ever get suspended this is another reason you can be aware of and that I did not read in the suspended stores forum. All I need to do to get reinstated is give them proof they got refunded and the reasons why we had a problem with those orders. I care as much as ecrater about my costumers they provide an income to support my family. I dont take them for granted because I eat and pay bills with their support, Hopefully my experience will help future generations of entrepreneurs trying to avoid getting their stores suspended. Going back to the 2 people that responded to my problem: God bless you and hope you get hundreds and hundreds of orders this year. Soon my store will be up and running like before, come and buy from me for your future shopping needs at your Little Fun House
thecheapskirt

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So you are saying that if someone files a PayPal claim against you, ecrater suspends your store?

Interesting.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: