eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Funny thing happened at the post office today

View previous topic :: View next topic  
maggiethehousecat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:03 pm    Post subject: Funny thing happened at the post office today Reply with quote

I just got to the head of the line and as I dumped my pile of padded envelopes on the counter the woman behind me asked if I sold on line. I said I did and we began chatting. Turns out she sells on eCRATER. Haven't seen her on the forum but maybe she will join in now.

Because we were at a little neighborhood P O kiosk I assume she is a neighbor. Does anyone have people in your neighborhood who sell here? Other than members of your own family?
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
bigtallmensclothing

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had put together a local ebay group. We used to get together every now and then. I turned on many of them to ecrater. Matter of fact, I met someone there and we later became business partners.

I knew ALOT of folks areounf here that sold on ebay. Don't know of any besides my business partner that sells on ecrater.

OH WAIT! ... Donni does and I met her in person several times. Know her from a different online forum.
CollectHappy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of my rural neighbors sells online, but at another venue. She sells alot, and pays quite abit, but does it all from home...even postal, so she is content to be home with little girl, and says the charges equal out what she would be paying for gas and babysitter and is able to be home.
somethingpretty

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:26 pm    Post subject: My husband goes to the Post Office for me Reply with quote

So I don't know if there are others or not. I had a friend who use to sell on eBay but she stopped selling several years back. I quit selling there in Nov. this year.
I would like to know though- It would be great to talk to others who sell on line that live here.
TyreeTrading

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

somethingpretty - I posted on a different topic - greetings from 20 minutes north of Nashville!

I know of one seller on here from Nashville. He rarely posts to the forums these days.
normasbathandbody

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:05 am    Post subject: re Reply with quote

I've not met anyone that sells on Ecrater. would be nice Wink
woodard2009

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:46 pm    Post subject: I've told several people about it... Reply with quote

& even offered to help them set up a store. There's only 1 person that I know that's supposedly in the process of setting up a store.
TheMysteriousRose

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know anyone that sells online but, I live on the outskirts of a big city and most neighbors keep to themselves to avoid having the wrong conversation with the wrong person so, I've only said HI to my neighbors like 1 time in the 4 years I've lived here and I wouldn't know if they did sell online. I have however, had people that live just 3 miles away from me order from my store (probably didn't know I was so close) and I would've saved them the expense on shipping & just met them in public but that's dangerous around here because their are thousands of people and many jobless folks who "hustle" and con to get what they want, which is also why I don't list on craigslist anymore.
JefferysJunction

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have never personally met another person that uses ecrater.
Ecrater is really not very well known.
Which is why we must all work hard to promote our stores as well as the ecrater site.
www.jefferysjunction.ecrater.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: