eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Shop suspended?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Suspended Stores
View previous topic :: View next topic  
EclecticExpressionsByRae

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:52 am    Post subject: Shop suspended? Reply with quote

I would like to know why my shop has been suspended. All of my items for sale are my own original designs. I make everything I sell by hand. I really can't see how I am violating any policies at all.

I just read the "sticky notes" and I noticed the following:

If paid through PayPal/Google Checkout the sellers must ship within 5 business days after the payment clears. Exemptions from this rule are cases when you ship custom made items or items that require time to be produced.

ALL of my items are Custom Made. I try to construct the product and ship ASAP, but I can not guarantee 5 business days because I hand make each and every item by myself. I don't have a crystal ball regarding how many orders I am going to have to complete from one day to the next. I can only physically complete a certain amount of items each day. Most times, items WILL be shipped within 5 business days, but if I am swamped, it will be impossible. I also need to account for equipment breakdown, need to re-order blank products I use to constuct my items, etc.

Is this the reason why you suspended my shop???
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
lastade-designs

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We cannot tell here on the forum. Just use the eCrater contact form to ask them and they will tell you.
EclecticExpressionsByRae

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where is the "contact form" located?
viewfinders

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your delay in shipping should not get you suspended unless you have garnered a lot of feedback about slowness.

I'm wondering if you are using designer fabric or printing designer logos on your items. For instance if you are printing a Disney character or a designer logo like LV etc, that would be in violation of copyright laws because you would not have permission to use those designs.

Even if you create your own designs but call them by a copyrighted name, that would still be against the law.

This may have nothing to do with your store. Just a guess going by the name of your category, designer collars.

The contact link is at the bottom of the eCRATER home page. Whole bunch of little blue links along that bottom line.
EclecticExpressionsByRae

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it is a new shop and NO....I am not using ANY trademarked designs. ALL designs are my own unique designs that do not include ANY trademarked pictures, logos, etc... I am also NOT using any trademarked names in my titles....my dog collars ARE Designer collars because I design them myself, I hand print the ribbon myself, I sew them and construct them all myself...EVERYTHING is/are my own unique designs that I designed myself...
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your shipping time is the only thing I notice because of the 10 days thing. But ecrater can give you a better idea since we can't actually see any of your listings, we can't see what might be wrong with them.
EclecticExpressionsByRae

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for taking a look...I appreciate it. I try to construct and ship before 10 days, but every single item I sell is a custom made item. People often don't follow directions correctly....it can sometimes take several days just to receive the information I need from a customer to even begin designing and constructing their item. As I do everything myself, I have the 10 business day rule as a buffer for anything that may go wrong such as...a lot of orders at once, equipment failure, need to reorder supplies that I use to construct my items, get all the info I need from the customer, etc... I personally am a huge hater of slow shipping....so, I do my best to get everything out as soon as possible....

I haven't heard anything from Tracy yet....I just don't "get it"... I spent the past 2 years creating all of these designs and am finally ready to launch them across a product line, and before I can even get everything listed, I am shut down???
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We can't tell for sure why someone gets shut down, although in many cases it is obvious. Nothing obvious at all about your store. Hope you get things cleared up soon.
EclecticExpressionsByRae

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks....I surely hope it gets resolved soon as well....I'm pretty upset not to mention disappointed, frustrated, depressed....a full gamut of emotions right now...
EclecticExpressionsByRae

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Update......I still haven't received a response... still a suspended shop for no reason....
EclecticExpressionsByRae

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay...now I am getting very upset....I am not violating any TOA at all in my shop, yet it is suspended and no one will answer my emails. BUT....very easily I found THIS shop on ecrater that DOES violate all sorts of copyrights, trademarks, etc.... They are advertising on the forums, AND ecrater has not shut them down! Why????????

http://case-shop.ecrater.com/filter.php?sort=date&keywords=&srn=3
EclecticExpressionsByRae

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And here are some more!! These shops haven't been suspended BUT "MY" shop that doesn't violate anything HAS been suspended AND no one will answer my emails regarding this issue. It took me literally 20 minutes to find the shops below that are in violation......

http://bzzybee1376.ecrater.com/

http://sportsfan.ecrater.com/

http://littlebobbycreations.ecrater.com/p/8570006/oakland-raiders-football-nfl-sports

http://psdbeads.ecrater.com/c/1283129/bottle-caps

http://www.ecrater.com/p/12518073/minnie-mouse-light-switch-outlet?keywords=minnie+mouse

http://treasures4me2.ecrater.com/

http://darlingbowsboutique.ecrater.com/c/135032787/bottle-cap-images

http://www.ecrater.com/p/11202907/spongebob-personalized-name-art-print-1?keywords=personalized

http://www.ecrater.com/p/13876442/15-inch-custom-made-york-giants?keywords=custom+ribbon
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can not speak about the other stores, but you do realize do you not that the ecrater team is SMALL? They get to things as soon as they can. Unlike ebay that has a staff of thousands, I think ecrater only has 3-4 customer service folks and I know they were trying to hire some more, so please be patient.
cosmicray

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EclecticExpressionsByRae wrote:
Update......I still haven't received a response... still a suspended shop for no reason....

OK, I'm a seller like you, but... I will point this out... from your Terms page ...
Quote:
Orders are usually shipped within TEN (10) business days pending payment clearance & except during the holiday season when shipping may be delayed.

From the eCrater Terms of Service page...
Quote:
4.3 Basic requirements
If paid through PayPal/Google Checkout the sellers must ship within 5 business days after the payment clears. Exemptions from this rule are cases when you ship custom made items or items that require time to be produced.

I don't know if this has anything to do with why your store is suspended. It may be something you want to investigate.
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cosmicray wrote:
Quote:
Orders are usually shipped within TEN (10) business days pending payment clearance & except during the holiday season when shipping may be delayed.

From the eCrater Terms of Service page...
Quote:
4.3 Basic requirements

I don't know if this has anything to do with why your store is suspended. It may be something you want to investigate.

Cosmicray, what you have just quoted from the TOS should make Eclectic's shipping statement okay.

Eclectic Expressions, Go to the eCRATER home page and use the contact link to report the stores you posted. There is a drop down menu and trademark infringement is one of the options.

While eCRATER does police the site, it is far too large for the small staff to keep every store legit. They do depend on people reporting rule-breaking stores. You understand that stores that are deliberately breaking the rules already have a dozen back up stores ready to launch for when they get suspended. It is like shooting ducks at a carnival. They just pop right up again.

Since we can't see your listings we really can't give you a definitive answer or even a good guess. I have to assume you have something written in your descriptions of titles that set off the bells. That is what we can't see.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Suspended Stores
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: