eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Shop suspended?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Suspended Stores
View previous topic :: View next topic  
EclecticExpressionsByRae

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AND I have already stated more than once that EVERYTHING I sell is custom made....I appreciate comments and advice, but when you offer advice when you obviously haven't read the previous posts....it only adds to an already frustrating and upsetting situation....
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
EclecticExpressionsByRae

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am also selling my items on both Zibbet and Etsy, both of which have had absolutely NO problems with me and what I offer....
EclecticExpressionsByRae

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Below is a copy of one of my item descriptions....so many have said that you can't view them, so here is an example....there is nothing freaking wrong with my description that I can see....

This Stylish Designer Colorful Classic Paisley In Orange & Purple Exclusive Dog Collar Size Medium is a design exclusive of Eclectic Expressions By Rae. From beginning to end, this collar is completely handmade. All designs are designed by Rae and are not available anywhere else. All ribbons used for collars are designed by Rae and are hand printed. The ribbon designs will not fade, crack, peel off and are completely washable. The colors are vibrant and extremely durable. Unlike other handmade ribbon, the ribbon does not have a plastic polymer background. None of the ribbon designs are available for purchase as yardage, and thus; you will not find any of these designs elsewhere. Literally, from beginning to end; each item is entirely constructed by hand.

This listing is for a Size Medium collar and fits a neck 11 through 15 inches. It is adjustable and extremely durable. It can be washed in a washing machine with no special attention needed. Unlike most collars constructed of nylon webbing, I use Poly Pro for all collar sizes Extra Large thru Medium. Size small collars are constructed with Nylon Webbing. Poly Pro webbing will not stain or bleed color onto your dog's fur. It will not mildew and stretch when wet. It is lightweight and breathable, thus; it is much more comfortable for your pet. It is just as strong and durable as nylon.

If you are unclear of your dog's size, please tie a string around his/her neck, measure it, and send me the measurement. Do not add or subtract from the measurement.

Collar sizes are as follows:
Size Extra Large - 19 through 29 inches - 1 Inch Wide
Size Large - 15 through 22 inches - 1 Inch Wide
Size Medium - 11 through 15 inches - 1 Inch Wide
Size Small - 7 through 11 inches - 5/8 Inch Wide
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I understand your frustration and yes I have read every single post in this topic. What we are trying to tell you is that we can't see the problem. Reading your sample description didn't send up any red flags either.

Did you write an irate email to eCRATER? Some people do and admin probably reacts as I would when accosted, send you to the back of the line.

I suggest you don't take your frustration out on the sellers who have been trying to support you on the forum. You might need us some time when we can help more than guess.
ecrater-moon
forum admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Locked. This conversation will be continued by email with customer service

em
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Suspended Stores
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: