eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Help: Product not appearing in google shopping results

View previous topic :: View next topic  
obagimedical

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:54 am    Post subject: Help: Product not appearing in google shopping results Reply with quote

I am having problem with "Google Shopping", products are not appearing there. and the following massage is appearing in admin panel:

"23 products are disapproved from Google and are currently not listed in Google Product Search. You are losing traffic! Please add all required attributes and make sure your products are fully compliant with Google's policies. "

I have inserted the "Brand" and "upc" attributes. is it enough? or do I need to enter some more? Please help me to solve this problem. Here is the url of my store:

http://www.obagimedical.ecrater.com/
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can be disapproved for more than just attributes, but yes, you should also have more attributes than just brand and upc. Attributes is Googles word basically for keywords. You should add as many keywords (attributes) as possible. On your product listings, off to the right are five little blocks. One is a G, click on that and the google attributes that you have used will show and up in the far right corner is a blue question mark that if you click on that, you will see what attributes you can use on ecrater. Be sure that you are using all possible.

I do think you have a few more troubles than just being disapproved by google. Have you made nice and gotten back to the customers that are unhappy with your service? Figured out how those problems won't happen again?
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your prices are very high to have such bad feedback.

Your photos are too small.

Your terms state free priority shipping but some items have shipping added.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: