eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Should I continue lisitng items with eCrater ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CollectorsItems

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:13 am    Post subject: Should I continue lisitng items with eCrater ? Reply with quote

It's been couple of months only one sale. Never mind that. My question is about the red flags. They are there on all of my listed products.

On the "Manage Products Area" page. I do a search using "Missing required attributes" for all products in all categories. The results are "There are no products." Also using "Disapproved from Google "The results is same or using both the result is also same ie: "There are no products" also using "Missing images" the same. No PROBLEMS.

2. BUT WHEN I USE : Missing unique identifiers" 120 OUT OF 122 ARE FOUND IN THE SEARCH RESULTS. And inside the Google attributes form fields page on the top I see this message in red for all red flags items of mine " Please include: at least two of the following: upc/ean/jan, brand, mpn. "

WHAT IS WRONG AND WHERE AND THE SOLUTION ? Is it effecting my business in any way ?

I am not using Google checkout. I don't have any apparel listed ? I have provided minimum two of the related attributes for all my products. Considering the time and energy it takes to list items.

Will it be worth while to continue listings more products at ecrater. I have plans to list thousands of them.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
viewfinders

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All your items seem to be vintage collectibles. You need to apply for a Google exemption for your store. On your admin home page there will be a small click here in blue in that blurb in the middle of the page. But yes, keep on listing. The red marks will get resolved. I still have them in a lot of my items but the items sell irregardless. I was looking at my Google Analytics today and one of my stores that has 650 disapproved items had a 47% increase in traffic in the past month and I've had sales in it.

Things I noticed that have nothing to do with your question.
I don't understand what you mean by referring to the clear scan for more information.

Also doesn't circulated when referring to postcards mean they have been sent? If so you have some that are mismarked because they show writing and postmark on the reverse side but are marked uncirculated.

Something that is missing from the titles I looked at is postcard or PC. A shopper wouldn't know from the title whether you were selling a post card, work of art or photograph.
CollectorsItems

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:39 am    Post subject: Should I continue lisitng items with eCrater ? Reply with quote

Thanks "viewfinders" I'll file for the exemption and take care of the oversight in the Postcard listing. That was a quick one. Smile I really appreciate that.
dehartconnections

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to eCrater and keep yur head up
caljackscollectibles

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to eCrater. Just a couple of suggestions: include the word "post" in your title if you are selling a postcard. Helps in Google search. Have a picture of the back of all the postcards. Best wishes for many sales. Smile
GoddessCosmetics

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi...Don't give up. Once your items get in the google catalog the sales will follow. Good luck to you!
goldfashionmine

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

welcome
joyfulsleep

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to ecrater!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: