eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Is there any way we can change the "most Popular"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
THEFlagCompany

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 6:58 pm    Post subject: Is there any way we can change the "most Popular" Reply with quote

Is there a way to go into the "most Popular" on the front of the home page and rotate items?
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
theebookcafe

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't believe you can change it. I think the most popular items on the front page are meant to show the items with the most hits.
zickit

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 11:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Is there any way we can change the "most Popular&qu Reply with quote

THEFlagCompany wrote:
Is there a way to go into the "most Popular" on the front of the home page and rotate items?

The list of the most popular items is by hits.

IF you want to have certain items there ... tell me, lol, and I will click on that item alot until it gets there, lol.
fancyflappers

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can change it. Just edit the item you want to be featured on your store page and select "feature item" or something like that, and submit. I changed mine. Very Happy
ecrater
forum admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"most Popular" is not changeable from the users. It's auto-populated and it depends on the number of hits your items get.
zickit

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fancyflappers wrote:
You can change it. Just edit the item you want to be featured on your store page and select "feature item" or something like that, and submit. I changed mine. Very Happy

That's the featured item on the right of the page. You can have several of them or all your items for that matter and they will rotate.

The MOST POPULAR item is a list located on the left under the picture of dancers you have on your store. If you look directly under that pic it says Most POPULAR and under that is a list of 3 items.
fancyflappers

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why would you want to change your most popular anyway? The people know what they want. Laughing
THEFlagCompany

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't realize that they rotated based on the most hits. Now that I know I sure don't--that's what is great about this board, you find out this stuff Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: