eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Duplicate orders

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
henhousegiftsandcollectibles

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:09 am    Post subject: Duplicate orders Reply with quote

2 orders that I rec'd.,one yesterday and one this morning both came thru twice from ecrater.Each customer immediately paid for one thru paypal.Just wondering why I would get an email for 2 different order numbers for the same item from the same customer
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
caljackscollectibles

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You may need to contact eCrater for the answer to that.
cosmicray

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Duplicate orders Reply with quote

henhousegiftsandcollectibles wrote:
2 orders that I rec'd.,one yesterday and one this morning both came thru twice from ecrater.Each customer immediately paid for one thru paypal.Just wondering why I would get an email for 2 different order numbers for the same item from the same customer

That sounds like the customer placed an order, could not get the payment to complete, or did not understand how to get the PayPal link to work, then went back and tried a second time. I see this happen every now and then.
viewfinders

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It happens to me occasionally also. I don't think the problem is eCRATER error but buyer ineptitude. I've had buyers try up to 5 times.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happens a lot. I had a customer make 5 tries once. Usually by the second or third try they get things to work or give up. I send an invoice and email when they don't finish paying in case they still want the item, but as long as they paid, you don't have a problem.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: